Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 30. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What regions are a priority for you? Or are you planning to hold global expansion?   
Yes, we are planning to hold global expansion
Activity: 7
Hi.. Nice project....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi. I got interested: what currency will TheFund’s users get dividends and is it possible to choose among several options?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Let’s say, i invest in 20k tokens. What amount of dividends can I count on in a year? 
Activity: 196
Hello. Are you planning to focus on long-term investments or can we expect making profit soon?     
Activity: 364
I believe that only people who took part in the ICO should have access to voting. Who supports my decision?   
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What regions are a priority for you? Or are you planning to hold global expansion?   
Activity: 42
Will there be a native blockchain for this project?
No. It will be Ethereum.
Activity: 350
I heard that the CPA networks often forge the info about real effectiveness of advertisement. How are you planning to protect yourself from it?   
Activity: 24
 This project looks very promising.
I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this.Good luck all team members and users.
Activity: 156
Good evening. It seems to me that the idea of investing in media projects is quite risky. Why not give it up?   
Activity: 34
Will there be a native blockchain for this project?
Activity: 10
Where can I take Whitepaper not in pdf, where the text is in the form of pictures, but in plain text version so that it can be copied and translated?
I am sorry, there is no possibility now, but we are going to fix it later
Activity: 10
Is there any reason for the 4 stages ico? I am first time see this but really interested in passive income. Smiley

We've made the calculations and found this strategy most appropriate for The Fund.io ICO
Activity: 22
Why only 425 600 token are allocated to the bounty?
This is a minimum amount, it can increase if the ICO is successful.
Activity: 38
Why only 425 600 token are allocated to the bounty?
Activity: 406
How many tokens will remain at team’s disposal?  
2 million 432 thousand.
Pages:
Jump to: