Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees. - page 13. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
We were able to clarify the legal framework for the IEO finally. You are right that an exchange listing after the IEO is essential - this is also our goal.
We will implement the second phase of our ICO as an IEO. So the token will quickly become available for trading on exchanges, but we can still approach private investors to raise more funds in the long run (comparable to a series A/B round) in the following ICO phases. We'll work with holding periods for the private sales.

Yes holding or vesting period is important for those private investors since they got the token at a cheap discounted price.

When choosing an IEO platform make sure it has a legitimate trading volume. Not all those top exchanges on CMC are reporting a legit organic volume. You can check out STEX IEO platform they have a decent volume and they started to accept token project that wanting to run their IEO on their exchange platform.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A token under stellar platform, not bad.. but why choose this primitive method in raising money for your project? ICO is a dying market and IEO is the thing now.

I highly doubt people will take interest in your project specially the long ICO day's. Theyre money will be lock up for a longer time. they will probably choose to hold their coins instead of buying your tokens.

We are actually considering an IEO for the following phases of our coin offering, but this will take some legal preparation over the next weeks. Of course, some people will not invest some of their coins in Tixl and keep their holdings instead. We are really targeting the early adopters in this phase of the market.

Having a long IEO is not really preffered by investors,. Most people right now are thirst of action like, Immediate Exchange listing upon completion of Token sale. So having phases for your IEO will just make it boring and probably people will just overlooked your project and just stick with the top projects being launch in top IEO platform.

We were able to clarify the legal framework for the IEO finally. You are right that an exchange listing after the IEO is essential - this is also our goal.
We will implement the second phase of our ICO as an IEO. So the token will quickly become available for trading on exchanges, but we can still approach private investors to raise more funds in the long run (comparable to a series A/B round) in the following ICO phases. We'll work with holding periods for the private sales.
A token under stellar platform, not bad.. but why choose this primitive method in raising money for your project? ICO is a dying market and IEO is the thing now.

I highly doubt people will take interest in your project specially the long ICO day's. Theyre money will be lock up for a longer time. they will probably choose to hold their coins instead of buying your tokens.

We are actually considering an IEO for the following phases of our coin offering, but this will take some legal preparation over the next weeks. Of course, some people will not invest some of their coins in Tixl and keep their holdings instead. We are really targeting the early adopters in this phase of the market.

Having a long IEO is not really preffered by investors,. Most people right now are thirst of action like, Immediate Exchange listing upon completion of Token sale. So having phases for your IEO will just make it boring and probably people will just overlooked your project and just stick with the top projects being launch in top IEO platform.
Activity: 11
Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/tixl-30091

Thank you, we'll do our best.
copper member
The project still has very long journey because it has 5 phases and ico last Q2 2020 with total supply which I think is very little 900,000 MTXLT but by the way, what is price per token and does this use erc?

Yep kinda of a long road. Selling point is the no transaction fee which is quite surprising for a coin to have, certainly there are more questions to ask about the project. The comparison table tell similarity to Monero but the speed is a lot faster among them anon coins. All I can say is that the earlier to invest the better as you don't have to buy the coin for a higher price.

The technological solution for not having transaction fees is strongly inspired by Nano. You can find details about that in our whitepaper Smiley
copper member

Activity: 11
The project still has very long journey because it has 5 phases and ico last Q2 2020 with total supply which I think is very little 900,000 MTXLT but by the way, what is price per token and does this use erc?

We will update our post with the missing information in a minute. However, to answer your questions. The initial price per token is 20 USD payable in BTC, ETH, XRP, and XLM. Our token is based on Stellar. Also, yes - we decided to do a long ICO, but we did already start with development. Reasons for the ICO duration are, for example, we can start with a cheap price in the beginning and increase the price over time as soon as we've got a working prototype, onboarded some partners, etc. This is not only good for financing the project, but also for early-stage investors which will have a solid ROI in case we'll be successful with our idea.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Yep kinda of a long road. Selling point is the no transaction fee which is quite surprising for a coin to have, certainly there are more questions to ask about the project. The comparison table tell similarity to Monero but the speed is a lot faster among them anon coins. All I can say is that the earlier to invest the better as you don't have to buy the coin for a higher price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
copper member

What is Tixl?

Tixl is a new digital asset that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions.

The Problem

None of the popular digital assets allow private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. But why is that a problem? In a world headed more towards digital currencies, we must secure and preserve the essential properties of traditional money. No one wants the public to be able to look into their monetary transactions, whether they are governments, companies or private people. In addition, all users of a digital asset want to pay the lowest fees possible - the higher the fee, the lower the potential for widespread adoption. Last, but not least, if a future digital asset is slow in terms of transaction speed, it’s not a future asset.

Privacy matters

With the publication of Bitcoin and the invention of blockchain technology, it became possible for the first time to transmit values in a decentralized network without a central authority. The age of cryptocurrencies was born. Inspired by the possibilities to build a decentralized and self-sufficient network, aspects of existing solutions were improved again and again. For example, Zcash is based on Bitcoin and has added privacy to it. Other solutions such as IOTA and Nano have transferred the concept to a more scalable data structure, whereby transactions are considerably faster than with Bitcoin and are also free of charge.

With such rapid development, an essential aspect must not be overlooked: Privacy.
At the beginning of the internet, most people thought they were anonymous because they were behind an IP address. As we know today, this is a pseudo-privacy, and we also have this in Bitcoin with its public addresses. Of course, by only looking at one Bitcoin transaction on the blockchain you will not find out who is behind that transaction. But if you can combine the public ledger with additional data and do some graph analysis combined with the power of machine learning, you will be able to reveal relevant information. Same as privacy was necessary for the internet back in the days; it now becomes important for cryptocurrencies.

You'll find further comparisons in our whitepaper: https://tixl.me/whitepaper

The Solution

Tixl uses the most sophisticated technologies to have emerged from the blockchain world over recent years. It uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) to support fast transactions. Tixl also uses Zero-knowledge proofs with a commitment scheme to enable confidential transactions (hiding transaction amounts). To protect transaction senders and receivers Tixl uses stealth addresses and coin shuffling. Also, to ensure that transactions stay private in the future, quantum secure or upgradable cryptosystems are implemented to encrypt transaction details.

Mining Free

Traditional mining, as used with Bitcoin, damages earth’s environment. Tixl’s solution does not involve energy-intensive algorithms. Instead, Tixl’s consensus algorithm is based on a network of decentralized nodes which vote for, or against, transactions. Each node can decide which other nodes it trusts. The long-term goal is to have a network of different institutions hosting Tixl nodes all over the world. Nodes are paid for with a certain percentage of the total token supply and they should be intrinsically motivated if they hold a large amount of Tixl tokens, or have a business model based on processing Tixl transactions.

Fundraising

To finance the development and implementation of Tixl and raise capital for marketing, a token sale is being conducted. During the fundraising period Tixl BEP2 Tokens [MTXLT], on the Binance Chain, are sold and operate as vouchers that can later be swapped for Tixl currency. We re-opened the Tixl token sale, our third phase began on October 18, 2019. As a recap: The first two phases of the token sale have been completed — raising 450,000 USD in phase 1 and 800,000 USD in phase 2. The total amount raised so far is 1,250,000 USD.
Token Sale Details

Pitch Deck: https://tixl.me/pitch-deck/
Whitepaper: https://tixl.me/whitepaper/
General Terms and Conditions: https://tixl.me/legal/general-terms-and-conditions/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjOyvZEIlYaJPTOnhbruA2emVaHom0XsV

We are looking for your feedback,
the Tixl team
Pages:
Jump to: