Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 111. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Do you think the investors are dwelling on Reddit?
In my opinion they do. It is huge portal for talking with community of 150m
wow, did not think it is so big. thanks for info
sometimes I visit reddit too. And I'm investor. But I do like reddit for giving me fan stories and commentaries from redditors. Not to force crypto theme there. I have btt for that
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
wow, did not think it is so big. thanks for info
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
If I want to be a trader, what tests or knowledge doI need to claim? Do I need the personal meet with the developers?
There was an answer to this question in this topic already. Try to scroll back and find it
Earn with impressio.io
If I want to be a trader, what tests or knowledge doI need to claim? Do I need the personal meet with the developers?
Preferable site in digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. Cheesy tokenbox is tremendously spreading their chain.
It is more than asset managment system..
The tokenbox solves complex problems and gives us features like even store fiat inside the platform
I know that statement. Also we all have about 20 days to decide to invest or not.
Activity: 574
Preferable site in digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. Cheesy tokenbox is tremendously spreading their chain.
It is more than asset managment system..
The tokenbox solves complex problems and gives us features like even store fiat inside the platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Will the tokenbox platform have its own exchange?
It seems to be yes, as far as I know
Well, it will not be a stock exchange, but rather a convenient terminal for traders. They offer a ready-made solution with a host of proprietary software.
So this terminal will be available only for traders?
if I want to be a beta tester of that terminal. what do I need to do?
You need to invest at first lul. And then devs will invite some of investors to join testing
I think those who did invest on pre-sale are already invited to test :/
Earn with impressio.io
Well, it will not be a stock exchange, but rather a convenient terminal for traders. They offer a ready-made solution with a host of proprietary software.
You need to invest at first lul. And then devs will invite some of investors to join testing
Activity: 616
if I am a trader, then can I withdraw finance outside of the tokenbox platform? Will the TBX token be traded on various exchanges?
Probably not, I do not know. The TBX token will most likely always remain within the Tokenbox system, it seems to me
Yes, I think it will be so. The TBH token provides access to various platform services, it was originally created for this. Wink
Activity: 560
if I am a trader, then can I withdraw finance outside of the tokenbox platform? Will the TBX token be traded on various exchanges?
Probably not, I do not know. The TBX token will most likely always remain within the Tokenbox system, it seems to me
Activity: 602
So far, I have not found any more specific information about the conditions for using progrmal products by various platform participants. I think more information will be a little later. Smiley
Activity: 329
Activity: 560
Activity: 602
Jump to: