Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 112. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
What is the minimum amount of fees at which ICO will be considered successful?
Actually, I did not see their information about it.
the maximum amount of fees 20,000,000, the minimum amount of developers did not say anything
Strangely, usually this information is indicated Undecided
Well, you can ask them about it in a chat telegram, for example
Activity: 329
the maximum amount of fees 20,000,000, the minimum amount of developers did not say anything
Strangely, usually this information is indicated Undecided
Activity: 560
Activity: 329
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
How are things with the laws of this project?
You mean the legitimate activities of this platform or something else?
Yes, how legitimate is the activity? Will this project work in all countries?
I do not know much about countries, but in the US this platform will not work exactly, there are some legal complications, as far as I know.
And what about Russia, China? In China, however, ISO is banned, and in many countries it is now tightly regulated all crypto-currency projects.
In China, the service is unlikely to work, although I can not accurately cover it.
In the whale, the ban on various ICO and similar things.
In Russia, too, it seems as if some changes are planned in this area.
In Russia, on the contrary, everything is going to be to legitimize the activities of ICO and the whole-currency activity. No one is going to ban anything, on the contrary there is a faithfulness that Russia can become an attractive platform for ICO projects.
Well, let's hope for this Smiley
I do not know much about countries, but in the US this platform will not work exactly, there are some legal complications, as far as I know.
And what about Russia, China? In China, however, ISO is banned, and in many countries it is now tightly regulated all crypto-currency projects.
In China, the service is unlikely to work, although I can not accurately cover it.
In Russia, on the contrary, everything is going to be to legitimize the activities of ICO and the whole-currency activity. No one is going to ban anything, on the contrary there is a faithfulness that Russia can become an attractive platform for ICO projects.
Well, firstly to carry out ICO it is completely different from an already working project. Yes, it is possible to conduct ISO on the territory of China vryatli, but after the project is launched, nothing prevents developers from cooperating with the Chinese investors.
Yes, it has a certain meaning Smiley
Well, firstly to carry out ICO it is completely different from an already working project. Yes, it is possible to conduct ISO on the territory of China vryatli, but after the project is launched, nothing prevents developers from cooperating with the Chinese investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What about feedback about this project?
What exactly do you mean?
I'm talking about publications, news, any articles about this project. If anything about it is some kind of information not only within the site and the thread on the forum?
Actually, there is. There are enough publications about this project in large and respected publications
Interesting..
And where can I see them?
You can see it on their website (tokenbox.io)
there are links to articles
But how do you understand these publications, or are they written in the framework of a program bounty?
Well, in such publications, the participants of the campaign bounty vryatli have access Grin Grin
Maybe you're right, you need to look. Thank you Smiley
I'm talking about publications, news, any articles about this project. If anything about it is some kind of information not only within the site and the thread on the forum?
Actually, there is. There are enough publications about this project in large and respected publications
Interesting..
But how do you understand these publications, or are they written in the framework of a program bounty?
Well, in such publications, the participants of the campaign bounty vryatli have access Grin Grin
Interesting..
Interesting..
Interesting..
Jump to: