Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 114. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have a couple of questions in terms of the legal aspects of this project Huh
Which aspects?
If I create a foundation based on the tokenbox platform, then the loan is the copyright of this fund? Behind me as the creator, or behind the tokenbox, since this fund is located on its site?
I think that all the rights to authorship, etc. will belong to you as the creator. It seems to me that so
I just do not quite understand the legal aspects of this issue. The developers say that the funds will be part of the internal structure of the tokenbox, but will be managed by third-party developers
So what?
What's wrong?
It looks like all rights to ownership remain for the tokenbox, and not for the founder. very illegible description turned out.
In legal matters I am not strong, I can not say anything on this issue Undecided
Activity: 336
What types of currencies will this platform support?
What exactly do you mean?
What currency will be used in the framework of the tokenbox platform? Etherium, Bitcoin, something else?
Well, if you mean investing in funds or traders, then almost all types of currencies, even fiat money, will be supported.
Fiat money? So I can invest them in ICO?
Actually, no. This refers to the funds that will be created on the basis of the tokenbox platform. They will already take Fiat money.
Then, in which currency will investment be made during the time of the ICO?
They will take investments in the etherium and bitcoin coins Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Which aspects?
If I create a foundation based on the tokenbox platform, then the loan is the copyright of this fund? Behind me as the creator, or behind the tokenbox, since this fund is located on its site?
I think that all the rights to authorship, etc. will belong to you as the creator. It seems to me that so
I just do not quite understand the legal aspects of this issue. The developers say that the funds will be part of the internal structure of the tokenbox, but will be managed by third-party developers
So what?
What's wrong?
It looks like all rights to ownership remain for the tokenbox, and not for the founder. very illegible description turned out.
Activity: 490
What currency will be used in the framework of the tokenbox platform? Etherium, Bitcoin, something else?
Well, if you mean investing in funds or traders, then almost all types of currencies, even fiat money, will be supported.
Actually, no. This refers to the funds that will be created on the basis of the tokenbox platform. They will already take Fiat money.
Then, in which currency will investment be made during the time of the ICO?
Which aspects?
So what?
What's wrong?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
I just checked the whitepaper and it changed! There was a little bit different when I checked it 1-2 weeks ago. What is the reason for this?
You do not worry, it's normal. They periodically update Whitepaper
Lol But why?
Correct various errors. Change the description of some things. make it generally better and more understandable for the user.
It's great. So the developers do not sit still, but really work on the project! Smiley
Exactly Wink
I just checked the whitepaper and it changed! There was a little bit different when I checked it 1-2 weeks ago. What is the reason for this?
Lol But why?
Correct various errors. Change the description of some things. make it generally better and more understandable for the user.
It's great. So the developers do not sit still, but really work on the project! Smiley
Lol But why?
Lol But why?
Jump to: