Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 127. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
The period of operation of the fund is not limited in time!  Smiley
And what about the licenses? Legal documents? will it be necessary to somehow extend it or how?
I do not know, I have not seen any information about this Roll Eyes
It's just a very important point, but there is no information on this Huh
As far as I know, the tokenbox will provide full legal support to all of its funds and traders, you do not have to worry. Wink
Yes exactly.
This is one and the advantages of this platform!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
And what about the licenses? Legal documents? will it be necessary to somehow extend it or how?
As far as I know, the tokenbox will provide full legal support to all of its funds and traders, you do not have to worry. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
I did not know, sorry
Then it's very cool!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
What exactly do you mean?
What do you mean, what do I mean?
If I create a fund, how much will it be valid and when will it stop working?
Of course it will be.
What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What about the publicity of this project? if any articles about them or publications? Did the developers participate in any events?
Of course have! On many large resources there are articles about this project (it is not a problem to list on what resources)
Interesting!
Where can I find information about this?
All information is on their website tokenbox.io  Wink
You can see it there.
ok thanks =)
What about the publicity of this project? if any articles about them or publications? Did the developers participate in any events?
Of course have! On many large resources there are articles about this project (it is not a problem to list on what resources)
Interesting!
All information is on their website tokenbox.io  Wink
You can see it there.
Interesting!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very interesting and cool project! Shocked
I'm waiting for the start of TGE and tokensale.
I wish good luck to the developers! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that not only newcomers can't get in this business. Most private investors and even many professional market participants
investments do not have enough knowledge about the markets of crypto currency
And who is then?
I think no one does
It was like an interview with Yandex developer. There is no man who understands the whole process of searching from a to z. Cheesy
Talking about developers, I understand that it will be able to create smart-contracts already on tokenbox. Is it right?
As far as I understand, yes
Will they still be able to code that smart contracts(devs)?
I think they never will be poor and find work anyway
And not all of the ICOs will be published/developed on tokenbox. They will have some freedom to choose where to start
But with tokenbox it will be easier to make
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I think that not only newcomers can't get in this business. Most private investors and even many professional market participants
And who is then?
I think no one does
It was like an interview with Yandex developer. There is no man who understands the whole process of searching from a to z. Cheesy
Talking about developers, I understand that it will be able to create smart-contracts already on tokenbox. Is it right?
And not all of the ICOs will be published/developed on tokenbox. They will have some freedom to choose where to start
Activity: 574
And who is then?
I think no one does
Jump to: