Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 128. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that not only newcomers can't get in this business. Most private investors and even many professional market participants
investments do not have enough knowledge about the markets of crypto currency
And who is then?
I think no one does
It was like an interview with Yandex developer. There is no man who understands the whole process of searching from a to z. Cheesy
Talking about developers, I understand that it will be able to create smart-contracts already on tokenbox. Is it right?
As far as I understand, yes
Will they still be able to code that smart contracts(devs)?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
I think that not only newcomers can't get in this business. Most private investors and even many professional market participants
And who is then?
I think no one does
It was like an interview with Yandex developer. There is no man who understands the whole process of searching from a to z. Cheesy
Talking about developers, I understand that it will be able to create smart-contracts already on tokenbox. Is it right?
As far as I understand, yes
Activity: 574
And who is then?
I think no one does
Like in wp said

it should be noted that Blockchain technology necessitates a wide range of skills
from users: in the field of general computer literacy, information security, basic understanding of
investment principles.
And who is then?
I think no one does
Activity: 420
And who is then?
I think no one does
And who is then?
I think this is one of the best long term investment
How can you comment it?
People who will suuport the creating of this platform will have their goods for real
It is simple. The cryptomization will still grow. New people will come to the platform.
And they will don't know that niche in details
Yeah. People like to give money to the ready business
How can you comment it?
People who will suuport the creating of this platform will have their goods for real
It is simple. The cryptomization will still grow. New people will come to the platform.
And they will don't know that niche in details
How can you comment it?
Earn with impressio.io
How can you comment it?
it's all too vague. let's be more concrete
How can you comment it?
How can you comment it?
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?
I think it will be possible. Read the 30 page of WP, maybe you can find the answer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?
If I understand correctly, I can "travel" with my tbx from one fund to another on the platform?
Yes. But if you will entry and exit everyday you will lost your money of fees  Cheesy
If I understand correctly, I can "travel" with my tbx from one fund to another on the platform?
The value of all assets of the fund (including TBX) for compliance with this ratio is calculated in US
dollars

What do you think about this? Should it be measured in BTC?
Our world is accustomed to measure everything in that green tickets.
Earn with impressio.io
The value of all assets of the fund (including TBX) for compliance with this ratio is calculated in US
dollars

What do you think about this? Should it be measured in BTC?
Jump to: