Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 72. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've been following the project for a long time, I checked their work today and I really liked it! Well done!
What do you mean?
They edited WP, lightPaper appeared, as a whole information about the project became more understandable and voluminous, it's great
Is it possible to talk about something special?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I've been following the project for a long time, I checked their work today and I really liked it! Well done!
What do you mean?
They edited WP, lightPaper appeared, as a whole information about the project became more understandable and voluminous, it's great
Activity: 756
What do you mean?
Activity: 574
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
checked the wp, promising
Activity: 490
Do you think the investors are dwelling on Reddit?
In my opinion they do. It is huge portal for talking with community of 150m
wow, did not think it is so big. thanks for info
sometimes I visit reddit too. And I'm investor. But I do like reddit for giving me fan stories and commentaries from redditors. Not to force crypto theme there. I have btt for that
and the problem is that tokenbox reddit(for example) has no commentaries under their posts
but it gives some views to that. why don't use the portal that theoretically can bring you investors?
Activity: 728
sometimes I visit reddit too. And I'm investor. But I do like reddit for giving me fan stories and commentaries from redditors. Not to force crypto theme there. I have btt for that
and the problem is that tokenbox reddit(for example) has no commentaries under their posts
if I am a trader, then can I withdraw finance outside of the tokenbox platform? Will the TBX token be traded on various exchanges?
Probably not, I do not know. The TBX token will most likely always remain within the Tokenbox system, it seems to me
Yes, I think it will be so. The TBH token provides access to various platform services, it was originally created for this.
if I am a trader, then can I withdraw finance outside of the tokenbox platform? Will the TBX token be traded on various exchanges?
Probably not, I do not know. The TBX token will most likely always remain within the Tokenbox system, it seems to me
Will the tokenbox platform have its own exchange?
It seems to be yes, as far as I know
Well, it will not be a stock exchange, but rather a convenient terminal for traders. They offer a ready-made solution with a host of proprietary software.
So this terminal will be available only for traders?
So far, I have not found any more specific information about the conditions for using progrmal products by various platform participants. I think more information will be a little later. Smiley
Well, it will not be a stock exchange, but rather a convenient terminal for traders. They offer a ready-made solution with a host of proprietary software.
So this terminal will be available only for traders?
What is the minimum amount of fees at which ICO will be considered successful?
Actually, I did not see their information about it.
the maximum amount of fees 20,000,000, the minimum amount of developers did not say anything
Strangely, usually this information is indicated Undecided
Well, you can ask them about it in a chat telegram, for example
Pages:
Jump to: