Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 12. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
What are your strategies to achieve the hard cap?
Activity: 46
What are the key benefits investors are going to receive, which makes you different from the other exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 107
I see that KYC is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to sort that?
What countries are restricted?

Hi there. KYC is not required for the token sale Smiley
Activity: 25
I see that KYC is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to sort that?
What countries are restricted?
Activity: 71
What big things could be expected from Tokeneo in the upcoming years?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
how much the achievement of the Tokeneo ICO now? I see that on the website there is no progress at all, softcap of 3 million USD may be too much for now,
because of bad market conditions, i hope Tokeneo reach the softcap
To what maximum level can TEO rise?
Activity: 20
How can we influence the development through an embedded voting system?
Activity: 48
Activity: 45
Where do you see Tokeneo in next 5 years?
How frequent are the dividend payouts? If I invest in ICO, how soon I'm eligible to receive the payouts?
Activity: 25
What is the main objective of this project?
Can I use a mobile app to access the platform?
Activity: 58
What is the hard carp?
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
What are your long-term goals associated with this project? Why the price of the token is not determined before ICO?
Is there any specific strategy behind it?

What new feature those this platform has that makes it stand out?

Excellent question!

TEO holders are guaranteed to receive 50% of Tokeneo income paid DAILY!

💪 90% of the total TEO tokens are in control of our investors.

💵 Regular passive income for every TEO holder with daily payouts.

✅ Guaranteed 50-50 distribution of income between TEO holders and the exchange.

⌚️ Periodic airdrops for the community, backed by our external resources.

👆 Influence the development through an embedded voting system using your TEO balance.

💰 Fixed supply, no inflation - The total number of 100’000’000 TEO tokens will be generated and distributed during the ICO. There will be no further „minting” and the supply is fixed. After ICO ends TEO will be tradable only on open markets.

🏢 Legitimate company - Our exchange platform is supported by a legitimate, registered company. We have conducted exhaustive market research of cryptocurrency markets and government regulatory behaviour.

💸 Liquidity - Go all out and trade conveniently on a minimum of 25 token markets with us. We have raised adequate funds to ensure appropriate liquidity. Right from Tokoneo's launch, our users will have the opportunity to conveniently trade with our complimentary 25 tokens.

📱Mobile app - Conveniently access Tokeneo on your mobile device with our upcoming app that will be universally available on all platforms.

🌎 High-utility ecosystem - We create an influential, bigger ecosystem with the high utility by providing complementary services such as Cryptoinvestia (investment fund), Tokeneo Cash (quick crypto-FIAT exchange), and Tokeneo Pay (payment system).

Thanks for your reply and Good luck with the project.
copper member
Activity: 107

Excellent question!

TEO holders are guaranteed to receive 50% of Tokeneo income paid DAILY!

💪 90% of the total TEO tokens are in control of our investors.

💵 Regular passive income for every TEO holder with daily payouts.

✅ Guaranteed 50-50 distribution of income between TEO holders and the exchange.

⌚️ Periodic airdrops for the community, backed by our external resources.

👆 Influence the development through an embedded voting system using your TEO balance.

💰 Fixed supply, no inflation - The total number of 100’000’000 TEO tokens will be generated and distributed during the ICO. There will be no further „minting” and the supply is fixed. After ICO ends TEO will be tradable only on open markets.

🏢 Legitimate company - Our exchange platform is supported by a legitimate, registered company. We have conducted exhaustive market research of cryptocurrency markets and government regulatory behaviour.

💸 Liquidity - Go all out and trade conveniently on a minimum of 25 token markets with us. We have raised adequate funds to ensure appropriate liquidity. Right from Tokoneo's launch, our users will have the opportunity to conveniently trade with our complimentary 25 tokens.

📱Mobile app - Conveniently access Tokeneo on your mobile device with our upcoming app that will be universally available on all platforms.

🌎 High-utility ecosystem - We create an influential, bigger ecosystem with the high utility by providing complementary services such as Cryptoinvestia (investment fund), Tokeneo Cash (quick crypto-FIAT exchange), and Tokeneo Pay (payment system).

What kind of digital token does the exchange use?
Activity: 20
Discount of 25% on TEO. Is it still available?
Pages:
Jump to: