Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 45. (Read 56932 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sold 200k (200000) coins till now in ICO Stage 1.
Only 50k (50000) coins left to be sold at 50 cents per coin. After this the ICO Stage 2 will begin, in which the sale will be @ 75 cents per coin. Purchase coins now from http://Tokugawacoin.com by Signing up. It is automated process. You will receive TOK coins once the website senses 1 confirmation of your BTC transaction

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You can Buy coins right now in ICO at @ 50 cents per coin. You can buy on tokugawacoin.com site by  singing up and then purchasing coins in the automated ICO coin purchase process. You can then start masternode instantly and start earning right away
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
Hello, this is official support for Tokugawa coin from now onwards

Please allow 24 hours for the coin to mature for staking

ah ook cool. thanks

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 73
Hello, this is official support for Tokugawa coin from now onwards

Please allow 24 hours for the coin to mature for staking
onwards and upwards
Hello,
Please explain how will you stop this coin to not exceed 20 millions ?
There is not any clue in the whitepaper.
Thank you
Mike
The coin is made to be max 20 million. There is no need to stop it Smiley

hi how long does coin need to mature?

Brazilman37BTC

My Mn, after one hour
[/quot

no i meant to start staking, i need 28 more coins to start my mn
onwards and upwards
Hello,
Thank you
Mike

hi how long does coin need to mature?

Brazilman37BTC
onwards and upwards
hi all,
i am attempting to setup my masternode. i was wondering if anyone might be able to assist. in this conf do i only change the privkey?
i replaced the rpcuser and password with my own. im just wondering if i need to add my own pi address in the ip field?

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=21117
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=your vps ip address:21117
masternodeprivkey=fill up by your wallet private key

thanks in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

Just replace , what i edit above. And ensure that port is open in your vps ip address

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Sold 190k (190000) coins till now in ICO Stage 1.
Only 60k (60000) coins left to be sold at 50 cents per coin. After this the ICO Stage 2 will begin, in which the sale will be @ 75 cents per coin. Purchase coins now from Tokugawa.com by Signing up. It is automated process. You will receive TOK coins once the website senses 1 confirmation of your BTC transaction 🔥🔥🔥🔥

thanks, now i need to stake a little. i didnt buy enough coins. funny maybe i was supposed to include tx fee? i sent exact amount needed to buy 2501 tok and woud upshort. so have to stake about 28 coins

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Hello,
Thank you
Mike
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Hello,
Thank you
Mike
onwards and upwards
hi all,
i am attempting to setup my masternode. i was wondering if anyone might be able to assist. in this conf do i only change the privkey?
i replaced the rpcuser and password with my own. im just wondering if i need to add my own pi address in the ip field?

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=21117
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=145.239.39.141:21117
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATEKEYREPLACETHIS

thanks in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

Only 60k (60000) coins left to be sold at 50 cents per coin. After this the ICO Stage 2 will begin, in which the sale will be @ 75 cents per coin. Purchase coins now from Tokugawa.com by Signing up. It is automated process. You will receive TOK coins once the website senses 1 confirmation of your BTC transaction 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Activity: 175
I masternode has delivered the first time and works great  Wink
Im getting an error  "Could not allocate  VIN" ,  when  i sent the 2500 to myself the transaction is only showing  -.00001 TOK 

that is waiting confirmation, coin in process going in to your MN address. -0.00001 TOK that is sending fee. Ensure that you have balance 2501. MN required 2500 TOK not less not more.

Okay  it has 200 confirmations , i have more than 2500  do i need  to send  the extra coins to another wallet ? , should i send 2501 to the masternode wallet ??

Did you check / read the masternode guide? https://github.com/TokugawaCoin/Tokugawa/blob/master/Tokugawa%20Single%20and%20Multiple%20Masternodes%20setup%20Guide%20.txt

Here is youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KNoOOO1QQo&t=122s
Activity: 210
i has read this thread but little only in top of thread, but i look there one item make me interested to join in this project because there is item that is ICO but i still want read again about rule of ICO
Activity: 161
How comes your slack account local time puts you in India and your bit talk local time puts you in Russia.. can you please explain.?

All VPN Shit!
Activity: 4
How comes your slack account local time puts you in India and your bit talk local time puts you in Russia.. can you please explain.?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 148
How about signature campaign? Do you have plan for that, dev? Thank you.
Activity: 3
Im getting an error  "Could not allocate  VIN" ,  when  i sent the 2500 to myself the transaction is only showing  -.00001 TOK 

that is waiting confirmation, coin in process going in to your MN address. -0.00001 TOK that is sending fee. Ensure that you have balance 2501. MN required 2500 TOK not less not more.

Okay  it has 200 confirmations , i have more than 2500  do i need  to send  the extra coins to another wallet ? , should i send 2501 to the masternode wallet ??
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: