Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 14. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 14
well all summed up i guess we need filler coins to fill in the gaps of real coins!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Bounty manager
pre-ICO started.....
629 ETH reached and 1.900.000 TMN sent at the moment im writing
Please tell me how to see how many are collected?

689 ETH reached and 2062500 TMN sent
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
pre-ICO started.....
Please tell me how to see how many are collected?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
pre-ICO started.....

Activity: 6
waiting todays evening pre-ico bonuses   Smiley
good luck transmission
Activity: 126
Do you guys please explain that for the process with a 40% reserve frozen for a year tokens? Who will get it?

These 40% of reserve tokens will be unsealed only before the start of Transmission full operational scale, for additional ICO to fill pool of funds in countries where Transmission will provide services.

That is, it will be just the second ICO in a year for new countries, did I understand correctly? Thank you

It is not 100%.
 Only if we will have a need in it.

And if it is not needed, will these tokens be burned? Or what will happen to them? Who do they get to?

The second ICO that I mentioned, it will be only in unordinary case scenario, if our token holders community will approve it.
But the main thing, the reserve fund can not and will not be transferred to someone's favor.
It is designed to be used as fuel for our payment ecosite.
Our token as you understand it will become an equivalent payment tool in the transmission network since its full-featured launch.
The reserve fund will provide such an increase in the volume of transactions and customers of the network, which in its time directly affects the increase in the capitalization of tokens in circulation.
Thus, the rights of all investors in our system will be protected.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Do you guys please explain that for the process with a 40% reserve frozen for a year tokens? Who will get it?

These 40% of reserve tokens will be unsealed only before the start of Transmission full operational scale, for additional ICO to fill pool of funds in countries where Transmission will provide services.

That is, it will be just the second ICO in a year for new countries, did I understand correctly? Thank you

It is not 100%.

And if it is not needed, will these tokens be burned? Or what will happen to them? Who do they get to?

It is not 100%.
One more project with airdrop, but it seems like  I found this project a little late, so did the airdrop still available?

Tonight, beginning of August 25 at 0:00 UTC, will be a pre-sale. The bonuses we are offering basically the AirDrop System

I want to participate in the preico, but I believe that the first person who bought it in the first second simply translates to 1000000 tokens and I do not get my bonus, what do I do?

If you can make it on time and will make your purchase in any amount more than 0.1 ETH you will get your bonuses.
Is a transmission account connected with a bank account?

If im sending(like in your example) USD from the States to my friend in China, Transmission will convert the USD in CNY.
If he want to withdraw the amount, his transmission account have to be connected with his bank account?

Like Paypal, just with less fee, right?

Yes, it's connected with bank account. We don't deal with cash you got to have a bank account or other payment system, where the transfer will go to.
 All the transfers will be considered domestic.

Similar to PayPal, but much lower fees, and we're going to work with crypto currency not only Fiat .
Activity: 51

I'm interested too
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
One more project with airdrop, but it seems like  I found this project a little late, so did the airdrop still available?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-transmission-transazioni-in-valuta-globali-veloci-e-low-cost-2116321

yes Italian translation is work in progress ..... but local community must know about pre.ICO terms
Quite Interesting project ... Will there be any Airdrop ? If yes I would like to take part in it!

this project good enough, because fast transaction and low cost
but I dont think that any the airdrop you need to join in ICO and you can get bonus for your investment.

I'm afraid that what some whale will buy and one transaction at once with such a bonus, and I'll make the transfer in vain
Activity: 924
Merit: 317
Quite Interesting project ... Will there be any Airdrop ? If yes I would like to take part in it!

this project good enough, because fast transaction and low cost
but I dont think that any the airdrop you need to join in ICO and you can get bonus for your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: