Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 11. (Read 74868 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Bounty manager
Hi guys, and when you have an ico? And how many are planned to be collected?

Crowd-sale is open now!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Hi guys, and when you have an ico? And how many are planned to be collected?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
I applied for airdrop. I didn't see the audit. May I join you?

If you have purchased Tokan TMN during Pre-sale. Yes, you are entitled to get an Airdrop Bonus.
For more details you can see it in OP
So, to get Airdrop we have to buy tokens first during pre-sale takes place? It's interesting to see the above statement that the first exchange to be listed is Livecoin a good choice
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

If you have purchased Tokan TMN during Pre-sale. Yes, you are entitled to get an Airdrop Bonus.
For more details you can see it in OP
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
if this project not reached minimum cap, the project still continue ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Exchange Announcement.
The first exchange platform that TMN will be listed on is LiveCoin.

We decide to go with them because that's the fastest way we can allow our investors trade TMN tokens. TMN will pair with USD; ETH; and BTC. We are still in the process to get listed on others more authoritative Exchange platforms. People will be able to trade TMN token on LiveCoin within a month, before end of September.

TMN token also will be listed on Chinese Exchange platform.

We will provide information on Chinese Exchange platform after Crowd Sale.

good news
It is possible to listed in other platforms such as Bittrex or Poloniex
Activity: 504
This is interesting, in just 24 hours they collect a considerable amount of funds in pre-sale. Is there a specific target in ICO later? Such as a hard cap or a soft cap.

Is there a hard cap?
Yes, USD 30m in ETH.

Wow, very interesting in one day aja already gather in large numbers. I think a project like this great opportunity to attract more investors. What I can still join in the bounty tomorow. I hope can participate and join as a participant in the success of this project
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

We decide to go with them because that's the fastest way we can allow our investors trade TMN tokens. TMN will pair with USD; ETH; and BTC. We are still in the process to get listed on others more authoritative Exchange platforms. People will be able to trade TMN token on LiveCoin within a month, before end of September.

Nice news!
For me interested, according Road Map you planned alpha version 3Q 2018. Will you issue beta version for a test?
This is interesting, in just 24 hours they collect a considerable amount of funds in pre-sale. Is there a specific target in ICO later? Such as a hard cap or a soft cap.

Is there a hard cap?
Yes, USD 30m in ETH.
Activity: 1050

Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Forwarded on local thread.
all my best for the imminent ICO
Exchange Announcement.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hope this project will be successful
dev wish you luck in todays starting ICO  Wink
Activity: 403
So what is the value proposition of this coin precisely? I am not sure I understand what you intent to achieve.

TMN token is interesting because it will also act as a payment tool and processed by our network. That is, TMN client tokens from the moment of entering the exchange (September 2017) will become a full-fledged exchange medium in the #Transmission network with constantly growing value and capitalization as they are provided with a growing stream of transfers in the #Transmission network.

All offered TMN tokens will be supported by a specially created Fund, 50% of commissions from #Transmission network transactions, and will be transferred quarterly to exchange were TMN will be listed. The main purpose of this fund is to provide liquidity of tokens through the possibility of their repurchase from their holders at any time and increase the capitalization (exchange rate) of the TMN token on the crypto-exchange market.

Is it will be only one exchange for listing? Or you planned few exchanges. If yes how it will be distributed?

We are considering several options, but we will give preference to the release of the token on a popular and authoritative exchange.
We are planning to announce by the start of the crowd sale until 00:00 on August 30  to investors on which exchange it will be available and with what currency TMN token will pair up with.

Everyone expect Polo or Bittrex ))) But anyway good to know  that listing will be so soon.

Polo dont looks really good now, many people prefer Bittrex. And I hope that Transmission will be traded here soon after ico. As usually new tokens start to trade at Etherdelta, after Liqui and later Bittrex.
So what is the value proposition of this coin precisely? I am not sure I understand what you intent to achieve.

TMN token is interesting because it will also act as a payment tool and processed by our network. That is, TMN client tokens from the moment of entering the exchange (September 2017) will become a full-fledged exchange medium in the #Transmission network with constantly growing value and capitalization as they are provided with a growing stream of transfers in the #Transmission network.

All offered TMN tokens will be supported by a specially created Fund, 50% of commissions from #Transmission network transactions, and will be transferred quarterly to exchange were TMN will be listed. The main purpose of this fund is to provide liquidity of tokens through the possibility of their repurchase from their holders at any time and increase the capitalization (exchange rate) of the TMN token on the crypto-exchange market.

Is it will be only one exchange for listing? Or you planned few exchanges. If yes how it will be distributed?

We are considering several options, but we will give preference to the release of the token on a popular and authoritative exchange.
We are planning to announce by the start of the crowd sale until 00:00 on August 30  to investors on which exchange it will be available and with what currency TMN token will pair up with.

Everyone expect Polo or Bittrex ))) But anyway good to know  that listing will be so soon.
If I understood correctly, ico passed with deafening success  Wink

Hi, ico is not over,  only pre-sale is done.  And we did had a successful campaign

In less than 24 hours our major crowd sale will start.
Hello manager, please tell me correctly I realized that i need to do 14 posts in your subscription campaign until the end of iсo or 13.09.2017?

Hi. I think it's better to ask in the bounty topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092432.new#new
Yes, and there is alredy have an answer to this question! Just read!

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: