Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards! - page 3. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Trendit is rated 3.9/5.0 according to longcatchain.com ICO rating, I think Trendit deserves a better rating from them though 3.9/5.0 is still a good score.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
when  open ico selling and how long duration
about bounty campaign, is good use form dan speadsheet if participan acepted
and good open thread too in markeplaced altcoin section

You can check it here
https://trenditstudios.com/
There are a schedule for the ICO
Now it looks like

Bonus Type   Start Date   Sale Price
Early Bird   February 8th, 2018   9000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 1   February 15th, 2018   8000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 2   February 22nd, 2018   7000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 3   March 1st, 2018   6000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 4   March 8th, 2018   5000 TND / 1 ETH

Early investment in ico looks profitable.

I think long term holding is the key Wink Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

You can check it here
https://trenditstudios.com/
There are a schedule for the ICO
Now it looks like

Bonus Type   Start Date   Sale Price
Early Bird   February 8th, 2018   9000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 1   February 15th, 2018   8000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 2   February 22nd, 2018   7000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 3   March 1st, 2018   6000 TND / 1 ETH
Week 4   March 8th, 2018   5000 TND / 1 ETH

Early investment in ico looks profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Good to see that Trendit has 300+ subscribers for early access signup list and daily 20K+ hits on the website.  Cool
Great news MB2017, I hope Trendit website will cross hits in the million

I am hopeful from this project. hardcap will perform.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
Good to see that Trendit has 300+ subscribers for early access signup list and daily 20K+ hits on the website.  Cool
Great news MB2017, I hope Trendit website will cross hits in the million
Activity: 182
Diceroll.xyz
Good to see that Trendit has 300+ subscribers for early access signup list and daily 20K+ hits on the website.  Cool
This is getting pretty exciting.  The more i hear/read about this project, the bigger i see this going viral in the future. 

Ofc, keep up the good work and lets bring more people to trendit every day! Wink
Activity: 350
This is getting pretty exciting.  The more i hear/read about this project, the bigger i see this going viral in the future. 
We All Can Make It
When Trendit is finally launched, I can imagine different kinds of stuffs that will be trending around the world. Social media will be more fun. A lot of things to look up to. Thanks for the Challenge concept in Trendit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Trendit has a big community now, thousands ask and visit Trendit website, social page and BCT ANN theard every day, that's so great.
Friends don't miss the Trendit crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Activity: 182
Diceroll.xyz
What kind of content users will can loaded? It will be possible to link social accounts with TrenditStudios?

You can add any type of content like a normal post, pic or video anything and also platform have some API using that you can easily share your content on FB, twitter and promote your content
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST
What will be the cost of 1TND in USD?,  I will also like to know the minimum amount one can use to invest in USD $.

ICO Price 1 TND=0.08$ and minimum invest 0.1 ETH (i think). Correct me if im wrong Smiley

Check this post  E2000, I think minimum investment 0.01 ETH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27411346

Yes, tnx for correction Wink
It's best to join Telegram trendit general chat, Omer is there to help everybody whit their questions Smiley
Activity: 151
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST
What will be the cost of 1TND in USD?,  I will also like to know the minimum amount one can use to invest in USD $.

ICO Price 1 TND=0.08$ and minimum invest 0.1 ETH (i think). Correct me if im wrong Smiley

Check this post  E2000, I think minimum investment 0.01 ETH

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27411346
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
What kind of content users will can loaded? It will be possible to link social accounts with TrenditStudios?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Early Bird: 9000 TND /1 Ether
Week 1: 8000 TND /1 Ether
Week 2: 7000 TND /1 Ether
Week 3: 6000 TND /1 Ether
Week 4: 5000 TND /1 Ether

Well interesting ETH grow recently from 800 to 1200 USD for 1 ETH and does team
will change that numbers? 9000 TND to 1ETH

I wonder if this is happening. Eth is very valuable.
Yes very valuably 40% for week! if it continue I think soon it will be at least more than twice in 8 th february

If the price is given in dollars, it would be better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Maybe its to early to talk about ico final price due to changing eth price, i guess its gonna be cleared out in february Cheesy
Actually the price has already been set and the change in value of Ethereum was also considered. ICO starts in less than a month from now and as stated in the comment above 1ETH = 9000TND for early bidders.

the price is already planned. but eth is very valuable.
Activity: 350
Trendit Token ICO with a rating 4.07 out of 5.0 on our list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/trend-token-ico-17161

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

Very interesting and promising results, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 126
Trendit Token ICO with a rating 4.07 out of 5.0 on our list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/trend-token-ico-17161

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
We All Can Make It
Maybe its to early to talk about ico final price due to changing eth price, i guess its gonna be cleared out in february Cheesy
Actually the price has already been set and the change in value of Ethereum was also considered. ICO starts in less than a month from now and as stated in the comment above 1ETH = 9000TND for early bidders.
Pages:
Jump to: