Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards! - page 4. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST
What will be the cost of 1TND in USD?,  I will also like to know the minimum amount one can use to invest in USD $.

ICO Price 1 TND=0.08$ and minimum invest 0.1 ETH (i think). Correct me if im wrong Smiley

Early Bird: 9000 TND /1 Ether
Week 1: 8000 TND /1 Ether
Week 2: 7000 TND /1 Ether
Week 3: 6000 TND /1 Ether
Week 4: 5000 TND /1 Ether

Well interesting ETH grow recently from 800 to 1200 USD for 1 ETH and does team
will change that numbers? 9000 TND to 1ETH

I wonder if this is happening. Eth is very valuable.

Maybe its to early to talk about ico final price due to changing eth price, i guess its gonna be cleared out in february Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
What's the difference between trendit and reddcoin?
Trendit is a Social networking platform where you can earn trend tokens (TND) for sharing a viral content whereas Reddcoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
Become an early adopter/member and earn more TND. ICO will be on Feb 8th and countdown has been started
Activity: 182
Diceroll.xyz

As my knowledge reddcoin is the social currency, where Trendit is the social platform which pays you in cryptocurrency to make viral content! The more viral your content, the more you earn.
Activity: 350
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST

Meanwhile you can join bounty program! Wink
https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-trendit-a-social-media-platform-that-pays-you-in-crypto-to-make-viral-e5f402199273

Another bounty question about the simple and bounty0x.  Since Simple doesn't have a telegram bounty, it's okay to apply prior to the 15th for simple bounty participants? 

Well actually I thought that there were telegram program on Bounty0X. I saw it when I checked it. And in general if you're in old boounty use telegram on it till 15th january.

It's the telegram bounty on bounty0x i was referring to since the simple bounty did not have a telegram bounty campaign.  just wondering if that would be consider overlapping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
who are the supporters of this project?
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Now just perfect 1 month left for crowd sale. Any plans for Pre-sale??

No announcement from Trendit team for Pre-sale yet. I am also waiting for crowd sale  Smiley  Smiley

I hope ico will see great interest.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
What will be the cost of 1TND in USD?,  I will also like to know the minimum amount one can use to invest in USD $.

ICO Price 1 TND=0.08$ and minimum invest 0.1 ETH (i think). Correct me if im wrong Smiley

Well interesting ETH grow recently from 800 to 1200 USD for 1 ETH and does team
will change that numbers? 9000 TND to 1ETH

I wonder if this is happening. Eth is very valuable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259

Activity: 61

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Activity: 336
registering in bounty of your project is very difficult and I am sure this project still can guarantee the payment for the participants who follow the project

Meanwhile you can join bounty program! Wink
https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-trendit-a-social-media-platform-that-pays-you-in-crypto-to-make-viral-e5f402199273

Another bounty question about the simple and bounty0x.  Since Simple doesn't have a telegram bounty, it's okay to apply prior to the 15th for simple bounty participants? 
Activity: 151
Yippie now my bounty score is 4100 TND. Best bounty ever guys.i love to follow trendit.good luck Trendit team
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
How your platform differs from lBRY?

Library credits is a content sharing platform backed by it's own blockchain. People pay library credits to view content. On our platform everyone can view all content for free. Users are paid in Trend Tokens or Ethereum. Library credits are inflationary, Trend tokens are deflationary allowing greater growth in value. Library is not looking to sell data and involve big enterprises, trendit will use trend analytics and give opportunities for promoting and advertising content. Involving businesses by offering Trend analytics will give much greater Value to Trend Tokens as businesses will have incentives to use tokens when paying for the platform services.

Wow! Thank you very much for such explanation. Now I see difference between these two! And I think  I’m ready to invest now Wink
Activity: 70
How your platform differs from lBRY?

Library credits is a content sharing platform backed by it's own blockchain. People pay library credits to view content. On our platform everyone can view all content for free. Users are paid in Trend Tokens or Ethereum. Library credits are inflationary, Trend tokens are deflationary allowing greater growth in value. Library is not looking to sell data and involve big enterprises, trendit will use trend analytics and give opportunities for promoting and advertising content. Involving businesses by offering Trend analytics will give much greater Value to Trend Tokens as businesses will have incentives to use tokens when paying for the platform services.
Activity: 84
It is interesting how the effectiveness of viral content will be measured, considering how fast-paced the Internet is.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
How your platform differs from LBRY? Because your project looks very promising for me as an investor. Thank you
As i understand you can, you just cant to both in one time Wink

The Bounty(bounty0x) campaign runs from January 5, 2018 through February 8, 2018. Bounty rewards will be distributed on March 15, 2018.

I must've missed that information.  Good to know, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: