Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards! - page 7. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 259
When will trendit begin trading in stock markets?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Is there any invite option using that we can increase our followers and reach of the pledge on Trendit? By invite means, using that option we catch our FB friends or Gmail contacts like that

I think there is no spesific link(I can be wrong Huh) for that right now but you can always promo trendit on your profile Grin

Activity: 151
Merit: 20
Is there any invite option using that we can increase our followers and reach of the pledge on Trendit? By invite means, using that option we catch our FB friends or Gmail contacts like that
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Very actice team, updates goming in every day !:) Nice looking whitepaper Cool

I read it. a very effective project. It will be the best ICO of 2018. Smiley
Very actice team, updates goming in every day !:) Nice looking whitepaper Cool
What's the min and max buy amount of TND per investor in crowdsale?

Hey, I confirmed with Trendit team member. The investor can invest/buy min 0.01 ETH equivalent TND. That means around 90 TND according to new price 9000 TND = 1 ETH   Wink

Thanks, MB2017, From my circle someone wants to try ICO but with the low amount. Can you suggest any good wallet for ERC20 token?

The best or most popular would be myetherwallet.com from what i know.  But beware, there's scams out there sending fake myetherwallet.com address to your email to steal your private key.  pay attention to the address and it's exact spelling if you ever get one of those emails.  They usually would be a derivative of the real address with small changes like a misspell. 

Do not use the private key anywhere. Proceed with the keystore file.
Activity: 350

Hey, I confirmed with Trendit team member. The investor can invest/buy min 0.01 ETH equivalent TND. That means around 90 TND according to new price 9000 TND = 1 ETH   Wink

Thanks, MB2017, From my circle someone wants to try ICO but with the low amount. Can you suggest any good wallet for ERC20 token?

The best or most popular would be myetherwallet.com from what i know.  But beware, there's scams out there sending fake myetherwallet.com address to your email to steal your private key.  pay attention to the address and it's exact spelling if you ever get one of those emails.  They usually would be a derivative of the real address with small changes like a misspell. 

Activity: 182
Diceroll.xyz

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It

We are currently in talks with a few companies. If any new partnerships or collaborations are made we will be sure to post it across our social media offerings.

Thanks
- Trendit Team
Hi Trenditstudios, Happy new year.
As regards new partnerships, have you secured any one or is the project still going as initially planned?
The holidays are over and it's time for work.
Good project, great idea  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Happy New Year everybody!
Diceroll.xyz
I might've just run across a similar project like this once in respect to earning rewards for viral content and Trendit most definitely excelled in comparison to the other.  High hopes for Trendit in 2018.

Ya, Trendnit is the good project. The team is working very hard. By the way, What's the project name similar to trendit??  Huh
Activity: 350
I might've just run across a similar project like this once in respect to earning rewards for viral content and Trendit most definitely excelled in comparison to the other.  High hopes for Trendit in 2018.
Activity: 284
waiting for your bounty up coming. I want to join sig or translation bounty. Better way to raise your ICO view and investor.
Thank bounty manager
Activity: 378
Hoping for success in this project. Happy 2018 trend it. So, many people could earn at the same time share their latest trends with the help of Trendit.
Happy 2018! First full year for trendit, wish all the best Wink
Nice clean looking website Cool
Diceroll.xyz

I don't think there is any max limit. But for a minimum, there will be like 0.5 eth or 1000 TND likewise. But I am not sure. In the ICO launch, you will get all the info.  Wink
Activity: 756
We All Can Make It
Hi OP,
Since this is the official Trendit Ann Page, it will be nice if you can share the roadmap of the project here;  this will really be helpful for potential investors who don't have the time to visit your website.
Pages:
Jump to: