Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards! - page 5. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Fantastic idea here, building upon what Steemit has done already and gone one step further. Not everybody is a writer but everybody can share random little tidbits about their lives, cool idea people!
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Now just perfect 1 month left for crowd sale. Any plans for Pre-sale??

No announcement from Trendit team for Pre-sale yet. I am also waiting for crowd sale  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 151
Now just perfect 1 month left for crowd sale. Any plans for Pre-sale??
Activity: 378
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST

I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
for guys who need news about Trendit, Crowsale will be opened at  February 8th, 2018 at 12PM EST
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good project , keep working hard dev team!
As i understand you can, you just cant to both in one time Wink

The Bounty(bounty0x) campaign runs from January 5, 2018 through February 8, 2018. Bounty rewards will be distributed on March 15, 2018.
Activity: 350
The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.
I will wait for the Simple bounty program before I register with bounty0x.

I am a member of both. because Bounty0x is slightly different.

Well you can use just one in general. If you're into the "old" company you can continue to 15 th january but if you joined new one you shoud finish the "old" one. On telegram team said that won't pay for both. Or if you don't know what to do or think that I'm wrong ask team here
or in telegram group

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27505933

From this post, it appears you can participate in both for those that are already in the simple bounty.

Theres active discussion in telegram trendit general chat, go check it out Wink

Yes Team sent a new rules in Telegram so you can't participati in both of programs so be careful!
And I hope everyone saw this post !
The simple bounty program was initial projected to end on Jan 5, however after listening to the concerns of the community, we have decided to prolong the campaign until Jan 15 only to current bounty hunters on the “simply bounty” list.

Moving forward we will be continuing our partnership with Bounty0x by placing our various bounties on their platform. We are currently offering Facebook, Twitter Regular, Twitter Influencer, Article, Video and Reddit bounties on the platform. We strongly believe Bounty0x shares our vision of building a strong community and will help us get to our objective faster. We hope that bounty hunters from our old campaign will join us! 🙂

We have also created a guide on how to use the Bounty0x to help out old bounty hunters if they are interested in participating: https://docs.google.com/document/d/131gIdhPh3QTgQ40cT9l4jPPEw5-P1E3DUi-964lNsYs/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions. Please message me directly and I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Okay, so when 15th rolls around, those in the simple bounty can join the bounty0x campaign or is it finished?
What you think guys about trendit platform in aspects of the early-stage user base? Will social media user adopt it for only crypto rewards?
If we talking about with the statistics of the Steemit which like Trendit than users love to use Trendit. But already Trendit have competitor than it will be coming to on good product for users. Trendit has events and challenge like functionality, which may users love to use. 

Trendit is very different from and much superior.
Ya, Trendit is the excellent project and more scope in the future in the terms of growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It

Alpha will be released in Feb or early March. Detailed Timeline of Beta and Product launch will be released upon the completion of the crowd sale.

Cheesy
It will be a good thing to have a feel of what Trendit platform is like, it will make it easier to talk about. As the saying goes 'Action speaks louder than words'.
Does the platform have a demonstration?

Alpha will be released in Feb or early March. Detailed Timeline of Beta and Product launch will be released upon the completion of the crowd sale.

Cheesy

Thank you. I'm curious about Alpha
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
What you think guys about trendit platform in aspects of the early-stage user base? Will social media user adopt it for only crypto rewards?
If we talking about with the statistics of the Steemit which like Trendit than users love to use Trendit. But already Trendit have competitor than it will be coming to on good product for users. Trendit has events and challenge like functionality, which may users love to use. 

Trendit is very different from and much superior.
Activity: 182
Diceroll.xyz
Merit: 16
I guess the bounty is over?

It still on going until January 15 i think but stay updated and join in the group chat at trendit telegram. My spreadsheet is still updated so i think it is still going.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
do you know Steemit friend. a social platform base on blockchain that's quite success now. and, if Trendit do good, with a big team, Trendit will be success and be come the biggest social platform with big comunity
The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.

Well you can use just one in general. If you're into the "old" company you can continue to 15 th january but if you joined new one you shoud finish the "old" one. On telegram team said that won't pay for both. Or if you don't know what to do or think that I'm wrong ask team here
or in telegram group

From this post, it appears you can participate in both for those that are already in the simple bounty.

Theres active discussion in telegram trendit general chat, go check it out Wink
Activity: 350

or in telegram group

Pages:
Jump to: