Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards! - page 6. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Does the platform have a demonstration?

Alpha will be released in Feb or early March. Detailed Timeline of Beta and Product launch will be released upon the completion of the crowd sale.

Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Does the platform have a demonstration?
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.
I will wait for the Simple bounty program before I register with bounty0x.

I am a member of both. because Bounty0x is slightly different.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.
I will wait for the Simple bounty program before I register with bounty0x.
so people that already joined simple bounty program can still join bounty at bounty0x? did we have to use different social media account for bounty0x or the same we use for simple bounty is allowed?
Well i think you can use the same accounts in joining the bounty at bount0x. Well if you want some clarifications you can ask at their group in the telegram.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
so people that already joined simple bounty program can still join bounty at bounty0x? did we have to use different social media account for bounty0x or the same we use for simple bounty is allowed?
I will like to know about the Trend token TND development and if there's a plan to have a wallet for it as soon as possible.

You can join ico. It will start on 8th February.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
If you're unaware, there's two bounty running at the moment.  The simple bounty is booked but Bounty0x is taking entries.  You can also participate in both bounties if you're in the simple one as well.

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/trenditstudios

Oh nice, i tought it hasent started jet Grin

I already joined Bounty. is that different?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
If you're unaware, there's two bounty running at the moment.  The simple bounty is booked but Bounty0x is taking entries.  You can also participate in both bounties if you're in the simple one as well.

Oh nice, i tought it hasent started jet Grin
Activity: 350

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Trendit is a potential project.
Look their website I can see that they  love this project very much. Website has alot of information and good details...
Nice project

I think we're on the same page Smiley We will keep on going to support this project. More power and good day.
Very Nice project we love it.
totally agree with you friend. Trendit is promising project in 2018 that everyone must join. I visite here and their website each day to catch up their latest news
Look their website I can see that they  love this project very much. Website has alot of information and good details...
Nice project

I think we're on the same page Smiley We will keep on going to support this project. More power and good day.
Very Nice project we love it.
Activity: 294
Nice project
Activity: 756
We All Can Make It
I will like to know about the Trend token TND development and if there's a plan to have a wallet for it as soon as possible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This surely seems to be an interesting project..definitely gon keep it on my watch list...any ideai on when it is hiting the exchanges tho?

Hi Megashaw,

We will do our best to get listed on exchanges. We have reached out to some. Once the ICO is completed we will announce all exchanges our Token will be available to trade on.

Thanks
- Trendit Team
Activity: 70
I guess the bounty is over?

Hi Megashaw,

The simple bounty campaign registration is over. We've partnered with Bounty0x to offer a more advanced campaign here: https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/trenditstudios

Thanks
- Trendit Team
Activity: 168
I guess the bounty is over?
Activity: 168
This surely seems to be an interesting project..definitely gon keep it on my watch list...any ideai on when it is hiting the exchanges tho?
When will trendit begin trading in stock markets?

You mean in crypto exchanges and not nasdaq right?  Huh
I think yes comrade means cryptotrades . I think now it's soon. Because ICO starting in Feebruary and in March ends. But anyway any news from team would be useful for us!

it is too early to be listed on the stock exchange.
Activity: 350
When will trendit begin trading in stock markets?

You mean in crypto exchanges and not nasdaq right?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: