Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 27. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I readed whitepaper of this project, well, it's really interesting idea, but unfortunately, this game lauch later, than cryptokitties Embarrassed Embarrassed
Dude, do you think that cryptokitties and unicorngo are similar? You should read white paper more carefuly. That's my advice.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone.  Tell me please.  What makes this project different from other similar projects?   Thank.

And what, many similar projects? I only know one thing. However, the idea of this project is many times more interesting and innovative.
I meant Crypto Kittens for example, but I've already read in WP that there is some difference, but unfortunately I didn't catch what exactly it is.
Hi.  Can I ask you a question?  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thankfulness.

No min - you can buy as mush as 0.00001 of candy coin
Presale is actually ends in one week

https://unicorngo.io
Thank you for responding, I really think that this is a great project I hope it will be a stable token. Wish you lots of success!
Activity: 182
Hi.  Can you tell me please?  Why do you guys need so much investment, and how are you going to spend it?    Gratefulness.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105

Asian loves such cute things))
They also love technology and actively implement them.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hi.  Can I ask you a question?  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thankfulness.

No min - you can buy as much as 0.00001 of candy coin
Presale is actually ends in one week

https://unicorngo.io
Hi.  Can I ask you a question?  How much is the min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?   Thankfulness.
Merit: 1
I readed whitepaper of this project, well, it's really interesting idea, but unfortunately, this game lauch later, than cryptokitties Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

It is very right that you study the project thoroughly. However, not every investor does it, someone does not have time, for someone it's too complicated.
[/quote]

this is one of the few projects in which you can invest without delving into the study of WP. Unicorns will shoot to the moon
Activity: 151
Sorry, I haven't found any information about the date of the game launch. Maybe somebody knows?
The exact date is not yet, as much still needs to be done and not the whole amount of work is understandable. I think so, I worked with similar projects. Not technically, but I understand the difficulties of planning.

Representatives of the project wrote here on the forum that the start will be around March 1. Of course I think this information should be fixed somewhere in official sources, as these are important data. Many people ask about this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Thats the latest news I found on their Facebook page

"With only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale of our coins, our team continues working on the project! We are working hard!

Here is our latest news:
• We are working on the user interface, and soon we’ll approve the final version of it;
• Our testers continue checking smart-contracts and dealing with tokens;
• We are also working on design of the unicorns and adding them into the interface. Today we are going to confirm design, and painters will start drawing it;
• Contracts for the purchase of unicorns are being worked on at the moment; Today the contracts will be ready;
• We are still working on transferring our domen from reg.ru hosting to Amazon.com;
• Also, we’ve made some changes to smart-contracts in order to lower gas price. We are also auditing and optimizing smart-contracts;
• In the Member’s Area, we continue working on how user’s data are processed. Several pages for users and referrals have been created in the Member’s Area. We began working on a special offer also;
• Also, we worked on probabilities of possessing each type of rare assets.

Follow our news and remember that there is only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale! Hurry up if you haven’t bought coins already!
Sincerely yours,
UnicornGO."

Nothing about launch on 1st of March
Thank you for this information.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
What about the F.A.Q. on u`r website?
please create the F.A.Q. , a lot of people need it, i think F.A.Q. must be

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

In whitepapers everyting is describe very clealy. But it is necessary to read whitepapers. It this information will be on site it will be good. But I usualy read whitepaper.

It is very right that you study the project thoroughly. However, not every investor does it, someone does not have time, for someone it's too complicated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

In whitepapers everyting is describe very clealy. But it is necessary to read whitepapers. It this information will be on site it will be good. But I usualy read whitepaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
hmm, i check the website, but beheld nothing about the game, tell me plz what is the specifics of this game, what should I do, I don`t understand, maybe i`m too old 4 games like that and my level it`s fckng tetris?(
Dude if you really want to know something, read the WP. And this is not enough, we must wait for the release of the game. If this were already a ready product, then there would be no questions.

Of course, when the game is ready, no one will ask questions, everyone will play and enjoy.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Sorry, I haven't found any information about the date of the game launch. Maybe somebody knows?
The exact date is not yet, as much still needs to be done and not the whole amount of work is understandable. I think so, I worked with similar projects. Not technically, but I understand the difficulties of planning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Will there be a possibility of buying and selling tokens on the website of the project or only through exchanges?

During the time of ICO it is possible to buy tokens only on website. But when the ICO will finish it will be possible to buy tokens on exchangers.
Activity: 336
hmm, i check the website, but beheld nothing about the game, tell me plz what is the specifics of this game, what should I do, I don`t understand, maybe i`m too old 4 games like that and my level it`s fckng tetris?(
Dude if you really want to know something, read the WP. And this is not enough, we must wait for the release of the game. If this were already a ready product, then there would be no questions.
Merit: 1
Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley

Yes you are right. I also prefer to invest in long-term. Often a big profit is obtained with such an investment strategy.
It depends on how you count the profit. 50% per month is better than 400
% in a year.
I am absolutely agree with you (600% more than 400%, lol). But if we try to analyse modern cryptomarket situation, make at least 200% will be big sucess Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

I think it would make it easier for them to work in terms of obvious questions or questions that need to be answered from themselves)

Certainly, extremely useful thing. Because many users come in and ask the same questions.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: