Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 29. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
wassup, i heard about this project, but i need more, plz drop me the website cause I click on the link at the beginning of the forum and I did not issue  Sad

https://unicorngo.io/
I have the same situation, i don't know what the problem is, maybe some problems with the binding, i think
Activity: 266
wassup, i heard about this project, but i need more, plz drop me the website

The project is really very interesting. I look forward to its implementation. Detailed information can be found on the project website - https://unicorngo.io
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi everyone... I'm quite excited about this but just have a quick question:

So, right now, they have a deal of 1 CANDY for 0.0015ETH, right? (until Feb 28th) And their first box, which includes a unicorn, a seed and a plot of land, costs 666 Candies (also only until the 28th of Feb). So if my maths is right, that's 666x0.0015ETH (0.999ETH... about 830USD) for one unicorn??
There was an information, that buyers of 666 Candycoins will get as a gift the unicorn, land and some other small gifts. That's the special offer. But we don't know the prices fo one unicorn, land and seed as separate positions...

Ok but then I'm confused because on their Medium page they say the minimum is only 0.1ETH to receive the package. o.O
https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/if-we-buy-minimum-0-1-eth-we-will-get-100-candies-then-1-unicorn-50edcaaab7d8
Activity: 280
This project looks very serious. Keep building it powerfull and effective team program I support this great project.

Certainly. This is a very interesting product that allows you to earn money, in addition to a pleasant time.
That sounds good! Could you please explain me how could I earn money in the game? Planting trees with sweets?

If I'm not mistaken the only way to get extra money, except trading the token on exchange is to interbreed two unicorns and give the berth to a new one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

So, right now, they have a deal of 1 CANDY for 0.0015ETH, right? (until Feb 28th) And their first box, which includes a unicorn, a seed and a plot of land, costs 666 Candies (also only until the 28th of Feb). So if my maths is right, that's 666x0.0015ETH (0.999ETH... about 830USD) for one unicorn??
There was an information, that buyers of 666 Candycoins will get as a gift the unicorn, land and some other small gifts. That's the special offer. But we don't know the prices fo one unicorn, land and seed as separate positions...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wassup, i heard about this project, but i need more, plz drop me the website cause I click on the link at the beginning of the forum and I did not issue  Sad
Activity: 219
This project looks very serious. Keep building it powerfull and effective team program I support this great project.

Certainly. This is a very interesting product that allows you to earn money, in addition to a pleasant time.
That sounds good! Could you please explain me how could I earn money in the game? Planting trees with sweets?

Breeding unique unicorns and selling them.  Smiley All methods are in fact described in detail in the White Paper.
Oops, it seems I didn't pay enough attention to white paper. Thank you for the answer! Shame on me... Smiley
Activity: 10

Activity: 476

Breeding unique unicorns and selling them.  Smiley All methods are in fact described in detail in the White Paper.
Earnings will be if the cost of reproduction is less than the price at which it will be possible to sell the unicorn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/founders-of-the-well-known-in-the-blockchain-community-ito-center-attracted-genetic-scientists-to-1833429cf595

here is a little bit "inside" for you folks! More detailed description will be in Genetics FAQ, which is ready on 99%, but needs translation and some corrections. will be posted in a days!
Wooooow! This article sais that "Users will be able to cross their unicorns and receive valuable offspring and also set a price for the fact of coitus." valuable offspring - that is what i really dremt about!!!
That's it. I think this is what Naes whas talking about. To earn money... Very good idea. I'm going to explore this opportunity. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The co-founders os UnicornGo treated the genesists for creating the game. As the unicorns are able to reproduce, the scientists worked at results of reproduction, variations of newborn unicorn's signs.

Activity: 161
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/founders-of-the-well-known-in-the-blockchain-community-ito-center-attracted-genetic-scientists-to-1833429cf595

here is a little bit "inside" for you folks! More detailed description will be in Genetics FAQ, which is ready on 99%, but needs translation and some corrections. will be posted in a days!
Wooooow! This article sais that "Users will be able to cross their unicorns and receive valuable offspring and also set a price for the fact of coitus." valuable offspring - that is what i really dremt about!!!
Activity: 280

Activity: 166
Good afternoon!  Tell me please.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Acknowledgement.
Activity: 322
There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Do you know that Russia attract a lot of investment  in 2017.
They have a lot of good projects and the number of russian ICO always grow.

Please note, we do not run ICO.
We have a presale, with a very small amount of coins offering.

We sell only 4 ml out of 15 total coins.
Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh

Well, at first you still have more than a week to get them cheap!  Tongue

Secondly, no Panic! We are definitely aware of what we are doing.
So we will keep entry cost and gameplay cost as low as possible to get bigger exposure.

BTW that's why, we will migrate to UNIVERSA platform for zero commission transactions.

Is there an approximate or exact date when players can start playing?

Approximate is around march 1st

Wow, you quickly do the work. I did not even expect the game to be ready so quickly.
copper member
Activity: 128
There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh

So we will keep entry cost and gameplay cost as low as possible to get bigger exposure.

BTW that's why, we will migrate to UNIVERSA platform for zero commission transactions.

Approximate is around march 1st
Activity: 151

Pages:
Jump to: