Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 28. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley

Yes you are right. I also prefer to invest in long-term. Often a big profit is obtained with such an investment strategy.
Thank you for support Smiley Now cryptomarket's status is not good, we have long-term correction Sad So, our hope is powerful ICO's, maybe them can help make deals better..

If you don't have necessary knoledge only long term, but if you good at trading you can earn alot for short term.
Unfortunately, I haven't good skills in trading, because I'm beginner in cryptoworld.. Only long-term, only hodl, only hardcore Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What about the F.A.Q. on u`r website?
please create the F.A.Q. , a lot of people need it, i think F.A.Q. must be

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

I think it would make it easier for them to work in terms of obvious questions or questions that need to be answered from themselves)

I agree with you about answers and questions, with that is a lot easier for everyone, instead of writing in the forum, you can just watch F.A.Q.
Activity: 210

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

I think it would make it easier for them to work in terms of obvious questions or questions that need to be answered from themselves)
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Please read starting from page 28, I've posted some info

ALSO thank you very much for people in this forum who answers questions for newcomers! Love from all our team!
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
hi everybody, i`m check the website, info about this game, and i`m check posts about compitition with cryptokittens, very interesting could the developers answer this question?))

what exactly are you interested in? ask a question and I'll try to answer. Although I'm not a member of the development team. Simply I support the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

Activity: 294
hi everybody, i`m check the website, info about this game, and i`m check posts about compitition with cryptokittens, very interesting could the developers answer this question?))
Activity: 42
I like the idea, it's very catchy, wish you success.
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
hmm, i check the website, but beheld nothing about the game, tell me plz what is the specifics of this game, what should I do, I don`t understand, maybe i`m too old 4 games like that and my level it`s fckng tetris?(

feature of this game in unicorns) in addition that they can be parasitized and receive oringinal offspring. so every unicorn will have a piece of land. Well, the main thing is that this game will have its own token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hmm, i check the website, but beheld nothing about the game, tell me plz what is the specifics of this game, what should I do, I don`t understand, maybe i`m too old 4 games like that and my level it`s fckng tetris?(

As I understood it will be like Cryptokittens, the principle of the game is that the kittens that reproduce most will make their traits more popular. Same thing will be with unicorns. Correct me if I'm wrong

Oh yeah, i know about Cryptokittens.
But if that`s the same, why then people should play this game, judging from what you say, it's plagiarism  Undecided

The developers have ambitious ideas, plus the blockchain UNIVERSA will be used here, which will reduce the price of transactions.

but don't they have a tough competition with Cryptokittens?
then they will have to make the transaction prices much lower than the competitors
copper member
Hi everyone... I'm quite excited about this but just have a quick question:

So, right now, they have a deal of 1 CANDY for 0.0015ETH, right? (until Feb 28th) And their first box, which includes a unicorn, a seed and a plot of land, costs 666 Candies (also only until the 28th of Feb). So if my maths is right, that's 666x0.0015ETH (0.999ETH... about 830USD) for one unicorn??
There was an information, that buyers of 666 Candycoins will get as a gift the unicorn, land and some other small gifts. That's the special offer. But we don't know the prices fo one unicorn, land and seed as separate positions...

Ok but then I'm confused because on their Medium page they say the minimum is only 0.1ETH to receive the package. o.O
https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/if-we-buy-minimum-0-1-eth-we-will-get-100-candies-then-1-unicorn-50edcaaab7d8

Article you referring to, was a special offer for 1st or second stage of Presale. Currently we have 4th - last one. Which ends in 28 feb.

Also it's not about coins.
It's about total value of ETH you bought coins for.
For every 1 ETH (666 coins as per current price) you spent on coins since 22 feb in total, you get a gift box with limited to presale stuff (a plot of land, unicorn)
And this unicorns are GENE 0 if you understand what i am talking about.

The article was actually from the 19th of February, so it was during the third stage(?) But thank you for clearing that up.
If I buy, for example, 200 CANDY tokens, will this be enough for me to participate in the game? Will I be able to afford a unicorn? Oh, and can I have a unicorn without owning land? .. And what about the seeds? Can I plant a tree without owning a unicorn?

Thanks in advance =)

yes it was third stage! thanks!
200 is more then enough to play! Absolutely! we are aimed to make a nice affordable game with a huge audience!

Sorry, unable to answer all your questions. Some is classified, and some is yet to be discovered by players! Could be boring to know all about mechanics in a new shiny game.

As I understood it will be like Cryptokittens, the principle of the game is that the kittens that reproduce most will make their traits more popular. Same thing will be with unicorns. Correct me if I'm wrong

But if that`s the same, why then people should play this game, judging from what you say, it's plagiarism  Undecided

maybe that game have some differences, I don't think it's plagiarism, maybe they just copied the idea.
Anyway, if it`s plagiarism, they may have some problems
Activity: 224

The developers have ambitious ideas, plus the blockchain UNIVERSA will be used here, which will reduce the price of transactions.

Activity: 10

So, right now, they have a deal of 1 CANDY for 0.0015ETH, right? (until Feb 28th) And their first box, which includes a unicorn, a seed and a plot of land, costs 666 Candies (also only until the 28th of Feb). So if my maths is right, that's 666x0.0015ETH (0.999ETH... about 830USD) for one unicorn??
There was an information, that buyers of 666 Candycoins will get as a gift the unicorn, land and some other small gifts. That's the special offer. But we don't know the prices fo one unicorn, land and seed as separate positions...

Ok but then I'm confused because on their Medium page they say the minimum is only 0.1ETH to receive the package. o.O
https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/if-we-buy-minimum-0-1-eth-we-will-get-100-candies-then-1-unicorn-50edcaaab7d8

Article you referring to, was a special offer for 1st or second stage of Presale. Currently we have 4th - last one. Which ends in 28 feb.

For every 1 ETH (666 coins as per current price) you spent on coins since 22 feb in total, you get a gift box with limited to presale stuff (a plot of land, unicorn)

The article was actually from the 19th of February, so it was during the third stage(?) But thank you for clearing that up.
If I buy, for example, 200 CANDY tokens, will this be enough for me to participate in the game? Will I be able to afford a unicorn? Oh, and can I have a unicorn without owning land? .. And what about the seeds? Can I plant a tree without owning a unicorn?

Thanks in advance =)
Activity: 280

i think all information about this game you can check on the Whitepaper, download the WP and i think your questions will end about specifics and so on Smiley
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: