Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 31. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Do you know that Russia attract a lot of investment  in 2017.
They have a lot of good projects and the number of russian ICO always grow.
Activity: 180
There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!
Who is admin here? What is minimum contribuion?
Activity: 280
One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

You must take into account the needs of people, not everyone likes kittens, robots, dogs. Someone love unicorns, so why not to create a game with unicorns. By the way they are so sweet Cheesy
The drawings of those unicorns that are in the WP are really very beautiful. I wonder how the images of the unicorns will be generated? Will they all be drawn by hand?

All the details and all the backgrounds are the hand drawn+animation. They look really pretty Smiley I like the red one most of all
Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley

Yes you are right. I also prefer to invest in long-term. Often a big profit is obtained with such an investment strategy.
Activity: 168
One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

You must take into account the needs of people, not everyone likes kittens, robots, dogs. Someone love unicorns, so why not to create a game with unicorns. By the way they are so sweet Cheesy
The drawings of those unicorns that are in the WP are really very beautiful. I wonder how the images of the unicorns will be generated? Will they all be drawn by hand?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley
Activity: 266
The idea of unicorngo is interesting.  Can you tell me please?  Which exchange do u launch first? Thanks.
Good question. For a full game, the candycoins will be needed, so I should have the opportunity to buy them somewhere. I think one exchange here will not be enough.

I think to start the game you can buy in the service itself. The exchanges usually appear a bit later.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The idea of unicorngo is interesting.  Can you tell me please?  Which exchange do u launch first? Thanks.
Good question. For a full game, the candycoins will be needed, so I should have the opportunity to buy them somewhere. I think one exchange here will not be enough.

Activity: 187
Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.
I used to think that that the project has to get trust and to be approved to be listed on these exchanges... Or do you mean that it can be listed on other exchanges that have not so stong rules as bittrex and poloniex do?

No, most of the exchanges have a price to add a token. The team pays a certain amount, transfers information about the token, after that the token appears on the exchange.
Thank you, Nyur, for your answer to my question, I really appreciate it. As far as I'm not good at this.
Activity: 476
What specifically do you dislike? There are millions of similar projects, even the number of computer games in one genre is huge and they bring profit to their creators. If the game takes its niche, then everyone will be happy - players, investors, developers.
Will there be a possibility of buying and selling tokens on the website of the project or only through exchanges?

I think the sale of tokens will be conducted through exchanges. all the same, the project site is not designed for this. have patience, tokens in the shortest possible time will be added to a number of exchanges

I look forward to adding a token to the crypto exchange. I bought on a presale and get here at least x10 for Lambos

Увaжaeмый aдмин. Moжeт ты пocмoтpишь личкy и нaкoнeц-тo oтвeтишь мнe? Зapaнee cпacибo.

I think it would be easier for you to message them in telegram chat on your language https://t.me/unicorngo_rus_official  Wink Good luck
Activity: 174
Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.
I used to think that that the project has to get trust and to be approved to be listed on these exchanges... Or do you mean that it can be listed on other exchanges that have not so stong rules as bittrex and poloniex do?

No, most of the exchanges have a price to add a token. The team pays a certain amount, transfers information about the token, after that the token appears on the exchange.

Do you know what prices, for example in Binance or Kucoin?

Specifically, these exchanges do not sell places for bitcoins. They look at the coin and decide to post it or not. But they can pay to attract attention.

Ok. And which exchanges can you pay to accept a coin? What about yobit or polonex?

Yobite asks 2 btc, Polonix - 3 btc. But these numbers can vary.
So, are they do it to give you a better position or promotion or even project could pay to be listed there? And the proje doesn't have to be trusted?

And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
Nice price.Ethereum is cheap now.

Now really very favorable price. Tomorrow there will be no such opportunity.
Activity: 294
Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

It's better to buy now, because the early you buy the more tokens you get.
These facts have long been common knowledge to the international crypto community.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

Ha ha, next will be cryptoelephants))But to say truly they have world with additional reality and interesting economy. But Must confess that I see this somhere)
Pages:
Jump to: