Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 32. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Hi.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about UNICORNGO,  What makes this project different from other similar projects? Thanks.

in the first place it is unicorns)) the second is the availability of your own token
This highlights the project

Thank you for your reply, I think I should learn more. 'Cause I think every project has it's own tokens. And unicors - of corse! Everybody love them! Smiley
The main difference is the Unicorns themselves) They have really magic action on young elements of society) Every this element6 who was asked was delighted!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.

Will it be a demo mode or a full version of the game? I'm looking forward to the release.
As this information is not clarified, we can just assume, that there'll be released the full version of game. A lot of work has been done for today. The Unicorns are drawn)

I agree, the team did an excellent job. Now you need to work hard in terms of marketing, so that people learn about the game.
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

I hope sooner or later the project will get to Binance. If you choose from decentralized exchanges, then for me it is the most convenient. And the fact that the procedure of the KYC is not required to certain values is also encouraging.
I think first you need to get a listing at least on Kucoine. Binance is a very large  exchange.

The more exchange, the more turnovers of tokens. Only on such exchanges is it difficult to add a token. But this will be a good achievement for the project team.

Kukoin is a good young crypto-exchange with the potential for growth. Adding unicorn tokens to this exchange will be a good sign for investors
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

I hope sooner or later the project will get to Binance. If you choose from decentralized exchanges, then for me it is the most convenient. And the fact that the procedure of the KYC is not required to certain values is also encouraging.
I think first you need to get a listing at least on Kucoine. Binance is a very large  exchange.

The more exchange, the more turnovers of tokens. Only on such exchanges is it difficult to add a token. But this will be a good achievement for the project team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

I think you need to start with the amount that you are willing to invest in the project. And then see how much you can get tokens.

the minimum investment amount is 0.1 eth as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong
Merit: 100
One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?
And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

I think you need to start with the amount that you are willing to invest in the project. And then see how much you can get tokens.
Merit: 0
Will there be a possibility of buying and selling tokens on the website of the project or only through exchanges?

I think the sale of tokens will be conducted through exchanges. all the same, the project site is not designed for this. have patience, tokens in the shortest possible time will be added to a number of exchanges

I look forward to adding a token to the crypto exchange. I bought on a presale and get here at least x10 for Lambos

Увaжaeмый aдмин. Moжeт ты пocмoтpишь личкy и нaкoнeц-тo oтвeтишь мнe? Зapaнee cпacибo.

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes
A good approach. It turns out that the product is actually ready and we have the opportunity to make reliable investments. The main question is how much the game will be popular and how big will the turnover of the tokens in it.

I think that popularity of the game depends on how often will developers update it and bring innovations to it. Cause it's a main problem of new online games, they become boring in some time.

If the game launch is scheduled to start on March 1, is it almost ready? Whence is this date from? Are there any references to "official" sources?

Thats the latest news I found on their Facebook page

"With only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale of our coins, our team continues working on the project! We are working hard!

Here is our latest news:
• We are working on the user interface, and soon we’ll approve the final version of it;
• Our testers continue checking smart-contracts and dealing with tokens;
• We are also working on design of the unicorns and adding them into the interface. Today we are going to confirm design, and painters will start drawing it;
• Contracts for the purchase of unicorns are being worked on at the moment; Today the contracts will be ready;
• We are still working on transferring our domen from reg.ru hosting to Amazon.com;
• Also, we’ve made some changes to smart-contracts in order to lower gas price. We are also auditing and optimizing smart-contracts;
• In the Member’s Area, we continue working on how user’s data are processed. Several pages for users and referrals have been created in the Member’s Area. We began working on a special offer also;
• Also, we worked on probabilities of possessing each type of rare assets.

Follow our news and remember that there is only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale! Hurry up if you haven’t bought coins already!
Sincerely yours,
UnicornGO."

Nothing about launch on 1st of March

It is perfectly. If all stages are carried out, as the developers say, then this game will be beyond competition.
Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

But the broadcast may not drop in price. And it is not clear how much time it is necessary to wait. If you like the idea it is beter to buy tokens now. But this is your choice.

now is the time to buy tokens. the excitement around unicorns is growing every day. I do not think that the price will drop after adding to the exchanges

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes
A good approach. It turns out that the product is actually ready and we have the opportunity to make reliable investments. The main question is how much the game will be popular and how big will the turnover of the tokens in it.

I think that popularity of the game depends on how often will developers update it and bring innovations to it. Cause it's a main problem of new online games, they become boring in some time.
Of course, the update of online games is simply bound to happen. In fact, the main thing is that the game interested players, in the first place.

I think it will interest many. Many people like to play, and we can also earn money by playing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
An interesting project. The unicorns are more fun than cats!

They have more options and more features. The issuer of unicorns will be limited. It will help to rise the price of unicorns. And it is possible to make your own unicorn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

But the broadcast may not drop in price. And it is not clear how much time it is necessary to wait. If you like the idea it is beter to buy tokens now. But this is your choice.
Will there be a possibility of buying and selling tokens on the website of the project or only through exchanges?

I think the sale of tokens will be conducted through exchanges. all the same, the project site is not designed for this. have patience, tokens in the shortest possible time will be added to a number of exchanges

I look forward to adding a token to the crypto exchange. I bought on a presale and get here at least x10 for Lambos

people! Who managed to get the legendary unicorn at a ridiculous price of only 1 etherium Huh I did not have time since I found out about it too late
Activity: 151
Activity: 168
May I know what exchange will be listing candy coin after the ICO, I would like invest it in Presale, but want to know which exchange can trading it first.

Exchanges are not interested in partnerships, before you have any capitalization, because there is nothing to trade yet. Wait the end of ico.
Activity: 196
How to add tokens to the wallet? What is the address of the token?

Try this - 0xcD3673aF09e76C74d889aaBab68cA0645566A3a1 , but i dont know decimals & symbol.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May I know what exchange will be listing candy coin after the ICO, I would like invest it in Presale, but want to know which exchange can trading it first.
Pages:
Jump to: