Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 49. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I could not find where to download the game and how to play it. It is not clear what specifically it will be possible to buy via the candy coins. Please explain this moments.

The game is being developed so far. If u wanna learn more about the project and opportunities of use of tokens, please, get acquainted with our WP for investors.
When will the release of the beta version of the game be tentatively? Is this supposed to be done before or after ICO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What soft cap will the project have? Did you have a private presale?
Activity: 336
Why in your bounty program there is no most popular campaign - signature campaign?
Activity: 364
Suppose I want to buy a unicorn. Where and how can I do this?
Activity: 280
Hey there. Do you think that CryptoKitties is your direct competitor? As i know, that’s the first game in which cryptocurrencies were used.

I know one more online crypto-game, it's about fish. But the idea with Unicorns looks much better than kittens and fish Smiley So I think this project will cover bigger audience, it's really something new
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi! What day should I report the bounty?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Is there a Bounty program ? (translations, and so on)
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I could not find where to download the game and how to play it. It is not clear what specifically it will be possible to buy via the candy coins. Please explain this moments.

The game is being developed so far. If u wanna learn more about the project and opportunities of use of tokens, please, get acquainted with our WP for investors.
copper member
Will your game be free to play? I'm afraid, that if it is necessary to pay for getting access to the game, some players will ignore your project.
No, the access to the game will be free which makes it available for everyone.
copper member
Good afternoon. At what stage is the development of the mobile application planned? I suppose, that right at that moment the token value will begin to rapidly grow.
The exact timeframes of the development of the project will be announced soon after the ICO is over.
copper member
How is this different from Crypto Kitties?
Please, get acquainted with our WP for players, and you’ll find a lot of differences.
copper member
Is the speed of the blockchain a decisive factor for your platform success? The gameplay is also important, after all.

Yes, but we’ll ensure the high speed of transactions so our players will have nothing to worry about.
copper member
Hello. By what means does your platform plan to increase investment interest?
I suppose that the more players there are, the higher token value becomes. That means, that attraction will be the main tool.
But the promotional campaigns are not always efficient. What will the UnicornGo team do in this case?
PokemonGo gained popularity without much promotion. The two important things are: having am innovative idea and worthy implementation.
In what way is this idea revolutionary? As far as I know, the augmented reality technologies have been around for quite some time.
Here, the idea is not only in the augmented reality, but also in the possibility to earn tokens during playing the game.
Now I understand. You're right. So far none of the games, that I know, have combined these two technologies. Does this mean, that the game will necessarily require having a smartphone?
Yes, on one of the stages of development the availability of the device supporting the technology of augmented reality is really important.
Activity: 322
During the first two stages of development, UnicornGO will use Ethereum blockchain. And why will you stop using it then?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Do I need to pass the KYC procedure to buy tokens?
As far as I can tell, anyone can purchase tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Do I need to pass the KYC procedure to buy tokens?
Activity: 21
Why does it say that the first presale stage is already over ?
Good afternoon. How much time will take the processing speed of a single transaction? Gamers are very impatient.
Who on your team is developing the augmented reality technology. Or do you involve third-party firms?
Activity: 210
What is the purpose of implementing geolocation into the game? It seems to me that the game could do well without it.
Pages:
Jump to: