Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 52. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. How many tokens can I buy for one ETH?
At this stage of the ICO, if I counted correctly - 2000 tokens.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens can I buy for one ETH?
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. How many days are left before the sale ends?
Less than three weeks, so I would you to hurry up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many days are left before the sale ends?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
very good project, UnicornGO is a cryptocollection game featuring advanced graphics and full-scale gameplay elements. I want to ask, what kind of sophisticated graphics inside UnicornGo  ?
I have already come across one such project, but there were kittens instead of unicorns. And, as far as I can tell, it clearly is not popular today.
Yes, everybody has heard of it. However, there developers had made several mistakes, that had negative impact on long-term development.
What were they? And why do you believe that the UnicornGO team will not repeat them?
The main problem of that game was uncontrolled reproduction – cats could copulate endlessly, so the deficit did not arise.
But that's great! The more cats there are, the more active players can join the game.
Under such circumstances, only rare cats have a high value, while it is very easy to get the rest. That negatively affects the growth of the token’s value.
If I have understood the white paper correctly, in UnicornGO unicorns can breed quite uncontrollably. Or did I miss something?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I have already come across one such project, but there were kittens instead of unicorns. And, as far as I can tell, it clearly is not popular today.
Yes, everybody has heard of it. However, there developers had made several mistakes, that had negative impact on long-term development.
What were they? And why do you believe that the UnicornGO team will not repeat them?
The main problem of that game was uncontrolled reproduction – cats could copulate endlessly, so the deficit did not arise.
But that's great! The more cats there are, the more active players can join the game.
Under such circumstances, only rare cats have a high value, while it is very easy to get the rest. That negatively affects the growth of the token’s value.
Activity: 79
Usually gamers are young people who doesnt understand how the blockchain technology works so far. Wont this become an obstacle for development of your platform?

No way ‘cause UnicornGo has focused on gamification, this means that it’s not necessary for users to understand how the blockchain works in order to win.
But the in-game purchases will be made using the tokens which, in fact, are crypto currencies.
As you know, almost every game has its own currency, so this difference is almost unnoticeable on the part of the player.

hello l want to participate in bounty Facebook, medium and signature thanks.
Activity: 266
The resource shortage will decrease as the target audience of the product will increase. Does this mean, that in the future the growth of value of your game’s token will slow down?
Activity: 196
 Hello. How will introduction of the blockchain technology help to stabilize the game? I think, it, on the contrary, will reduce the possibility of control on the part of developers.
Activity: 392
Hey there. How will your deflation mechanism work? Will you buy out the tokens artificially in the secondary market and burn them?
Activity: 280
Is it planned to put your tokens in the secondary market in the near future? Anyway, it’s necessary to satisfy the demand of those ones who wont have time to participate in the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 128
Hello. You have a very interesting project. Don’t you plan to carry out webinars on its basis, that will allow players to get acquainted with the mechanism of cryptocurrencies operation?
I guess that our players will be able to familiarize with it simple and comprehensive way.
copper member
How do you think, if any of the future parts of your project will be compatible with virtual reality devices? Now they are experiencing the peak of their popularity.

Well, no. We’re focused on augmented reality and possibility of management of the character with the power of thought control.
copper member
Why didn't you guys partner with Nexium/Nexarium instead?

They're building a whole platform for true gaming asset ownership
The use of someone else’s project makes us dependent on it. That’s why we’re planning to switch to our own blockchain soon.
Pages:
Jump to: