Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 50. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What is your understanding of "realistic genetics"? Will a hybrid of two unicorns have all the characteristics of its two parents?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many tokens have been sold in the current round of the ICO?
According to what I see in my account – 10% of all that was put up for sale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens have been sold in the current round of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Hello. Will there be items that can be purchased with other cryptocurrencies, on the internal exchange, that was created for exchanging resources?
Hello. The white paper says, that you are trying to apply innovative technologies both in the game and in the modern world. But you're only developing the game, right?
Yes, UnicornGO is a game, but its elements can be easily used in everyday life as well as in other applications.
Are you talking about crossing now or about augmented reality? I don’t quite catch a course of your thoughts.
As an example, I can provide the technology of thought controlling, which will be implemented in the game in the near future.
But, as far as I know, this technology hasn’t been developed by your team. How will you facilitate its implementation in other areas?
Hello. The white paper says, that you are trying to apply innovative technologies both in the game and in the modern world. But you're only developing the game, right?
Yes, UnicornGO is a game, but its elements can be easily used in everyday life as well as in other applications.
Are you talking about crossing now or about augmented reality? I don’t quite catch a course of your thoughts.
As an example, I can provide the technology of thought controlling, which will be implemented in the game in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I could not find where to download the game and how to play it. It is not clear what specifically it will be possible to buy via the candy coins. Please explain this moments.
Activity: 252
Will your game be free to play? I'm afraid, that if it is necessary to pay for getting access to the game, some players will ignore your project.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. At what stage is the development of the mobile application planned? I suppose, that right at that moment the token value will begin to rapidly grow.
Activity: 70
How is this different from Crypto Kitties?
copper member
Activity: 128
The resource shortage will decrease as the target audience of the product will increase. Does this mean, that in the future the growth of value of your game’s token will slow down?
On the contrary. The more users there’re, the more tokens they spend. This reduces the number of tokens in the circulation and increases their value.
copper member
Hey there. How will your deflation mechanism work? Will you buy out the tokens artificially in the secondary market and burn them?

We’re not going to buy the tokens out from the secondary market. But the fact that the users will spend tokens on the services will reduce the number of tokens in the circulations constantly increasing their value.
Activity: 238
Hello. How many tokens have been sold so far?
About 1.5 million, but the amount is constantly growing.
copper member
Are you sure that your team has enough skills to perform all the tasks set? I dont want you to face the same problems as CryptoKitties did.
Yes, also, we’ll expand the staff as the project develops.
copper member
soooo..cryptokitties with unicorns?

also, those white squares that follow your mouse pointer / ripple out afterward are extremely annoying.
No, our project differs cryptokitties significantly! You may get sure of that if you study our WP.
Activity: 238
 Is the speed of the blockchain a decisive factor for your platform success? The gameplay is also important, after all.
copper member
Why do you consciously refuse to control the economy of the game? Arent you afraid that the players will develop it without your participation?
I can confidently claim that the users cant take the economy control away from the developers. Nevertheless, we’re gonna to minimize our interference with in-game economy.
Pages:
Jump to: