Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 51. (Read 16631 times)

copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Who will service the in-game transactions? What bank or payment system have you chosen to be your intermediary?
We’re using blockchain technologies and we will control our transactions by ourselves. Also, we wont have to cooperate with banks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
 Hello. Today, the price of a transaction in most blockchains is unreasonably high. Won’t this hinder the development of your project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How many tokens have been sold so far?
Activity: 392
Hello. By what means does your platform plan to increase investment interest?
I suppose that the more players there are, the higher token value becomes. That means, that attraction will be the main tool.
But the promotional campaigns are not always efficient. What will the UnicornGo team do in this case?
PokemonGo gained popularity without much promotion. The two important things are: having am innovative idea and worthy implementation.
In what way is this idea revolutionary? As far as I know, the augmented reality technologies have been around for quite some time.
Here, the idea is not only in the augmented reality, but also in the possibility to earn tokens during playing the game.
Now I understand. You're right. So far none of the games, that I know, have combined these two technologies. Does this mean, that the game will necessarily require having a smartphone?
Activity: 252
I suppose that the more players there are, the higher token value becomes. That means, that attraction will be the main tool.
But the promotional campaigns are not always efficient. What will the UnicornGo team do in this case?
PokemonGo gained popularity without much promotion. The two important things are: having am innovative idea and worthy implementation.
In what way is this idea revolutionary? As far as I know, the augmented reality technologies have been around for quite some time.
Here, the idea is not only in the augmented reality, but also in the possibility to earn tokens during playing the game.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. How many tokens can I get for 1 ETH at this stage of the sale?
If my calculations have been correct, then you can get exactly one thousand tokens.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How many tokens can I get for 1 ETH at this stage of the sale?
copper member
Hi there. What peculiarities will the unicorns born in particular regions have? Which of them will be the most valuable ones?
We’re trying to make every effort to allow everyone to have equal access to the valued unicorns so you cant claim that any region will have advantage in this case.
copper member
Very interesting ! I would like to know if this project will Airdrop ?
The implementation isnt planned so far, but it’s impossible to rule out such a possibility at the moment.
copper member
A very innovative project, as it offers advanced graphical display and full-scale gameplay elements and it's very interesting. And that's what gamers expect. The average project that offers products about the game, will work. I hope UnicornGO will also succeed.
Thank you very much for your support! We’re trying to everything possible in order to realize the tasks set. By the way, there’s little of tokens left.
copper member
quite an interesting project in my opinion, and an excellent idea of the game.
this I have not yet seen, when in the game you can cross animals and get unique specimens.
just like in life. very interesting.
is it possible to then sell users the elements of the game?
Thanks for your support. Sure the users will be able to sell their own items in the internal trading platform.
Activity: 238
 Will smart-contracts be introduced in absolutely all transactions of this platform? Even in paying for certain services in the system itself?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will there be an opportunity to purchase high quality items at once, so to start the game in a comfortable environment? I don't like farm.
copper member
Good afternoon. I have a question on game mechanics: when crossing unicorns, will they disappear, or, in theory, you can create an infinite number of progeny from a single pair?
No, the unicorns wont disappear. This process is described in details in the WP for players, you can get acquainted with it on our site.
copper member
Will the developers control the total number of in-game items  that are in turnover? For example, as far as I understand, the amount of land will be limited.
All the resources available in the game will be limited, this relates not only to the territory. Thus, the deficit will be created gradually, it’ll increase the value of tokens and some particular items.
Pages:
Jump to: