Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 53. (Read 16631 times)

copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
When are you going to announce the game? It seems to me that if you delay it too much, you can find a lot of powerful competitors.
The launch product will be announced immediately after the development of prototypes and user interface. We dont want to launch the raw product, they can experience negative emotions ‘cause of this.
copper member
Good afternoon. Can users pair unicorns free of charge by mutual consent, or will it necessarily be necessary to pay for this process?
The process will be paid, but the cost is charged in platform’s tokens, so the internal game’s ecosystem wont be interfered.
copper member
According to your WP, you will have to pay for the promotion of the unicorn in the feed, but what does this give to the unicorn's owner? I do not quite understand this.
This increases its probability to find a partner for pairing and earn tokens on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What’s the token rate on your sale at the moment?
You can get 1 token for 0.001 ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What’s the token rate on your sale at the moment?
Activity: 378
Are you sure that your team has enough skills to perform all the tasks set? I dont want you to face the same problems as CryptoKitties did.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/unicorngo-18144 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 22
soooo..cryptokitties with unicorns?

also, those white squares that follow your mouse pointer / ripple out afterward are extremely annoying.
Activity: 294
Hi there. What number of tokens has been sold in the current ICO round?

Almost 90% of the total amount, so i’d like to advise you to hurry up -  the growth of the price is not far off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi there. What number of tokens has been sold in the current ICO round?
Why do you consciously refuse to control the economy of the game? Arent you afraid that the players will develop it without your participation?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Who will service the in-game transactions? What bank or payment system have you chosen to be your intermediary?
Hi there. What peculiarities will the unicorns born in particular regions have? Which of them will be the most valuable ones?
Activity: 308
Your project is quite ambitions, but are you sure that the announced amount of funds will be enough to realize all its stages?

As for me, i believe that the funds collected from the sale of tokens on the ICO is only enough for the first two stages of UnicornGo.

How’s the project going to develop further? You’re telling this so calmly
The game will gather a real army of the fans for this period of time and the demand for its tokens will grow hundreds of times, as the value of the token also will. So they’ll have enough money for the next stages.
Great, you’ve calmed me down. Now i have only one question: when will we able to play UnicornGo finally? I havent found any info on the exact timeframes announced by the developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Your project is quite ambitions, but are you sure that the announced amount of funds will be enough to realize all its stages?

As for me, i believe that the funds collected from the sale of tokens on the ICO is only enough for the first two stages of UnicornGo.

The game will gather a real army of the fans for this period of time and the demand for its tokens will grow hundreds of times, as the value of the token also will. So they’ll have enough money for the next stages.

Activity: 322

Activity: 247
Very interesting ! I would like to know if this project will Airdrop ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
A very innovative project, as it offers advanced graphical display and full-scale gameplay elements and it's very interesting. And that's what gamers expect. The average project that offers products about the game, will work. I hope UnicornGO will also succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: