Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 47. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think your project will be in demand on the market at the moment. I wish good luck in further implementation.
In fact they have many strong konkurentov, this product should be very high quality!
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

What exactly do you want to know?
Im wanna see some statistic and profit like in satoshi pie or token fund. You understand me?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Yeap, sure. All decentralized platfroms for traders or decentralized exchanges easy can raise a lot of funds
well, not all. Nowadays we can see a lot of new shitty ICO, so  project MUST have a couple of things - good team, working platform, transparency with money and so on
United Traders offers direct access to many leading exchanges in United States, Russia and now in Europe. For trading in the US stock market, clients can use these American stock exchanges:

- NYSE ;

- NASDAQ;

- CME.

I hope this will be answer to you question? You can check mannualy all this stock exchanges.
man, im asking abou black kvadrat fund's statistic. From your post im not see any statistic or link on statstic
What exactly do you want to know?
vite
United Traders offers direct access to many leading exchanges in United States, Russia and now in Europe. For trading in the US stock market, clients can use these American stock exchanges:

- NYSE ;

- NASDAQ;

- CME.

I hope this will be answer to you question? You can check mannualy all this stock exchanges.
man, im asking abou black kvadrat fund's statistic. From your post im not see any statistic or link on statstic
Why 28 sales and marketing team and only 6 developer?
Because marketing depends on all the future and success of the project, we need to bring the people the product!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Mass media has been writing about UT in positive aspect for several years already. Yes, they are mostly known in Russia and the USA, but crypto and crypto ideas work over the world. This year they have launched the hedge fund Kvadrat Black with an estimated amount of funds under management of $ 100 million. They work globally, and this ICO will be interesting to people around the world!
Do you know where i can check statistic of this fund like profit versus $ and vs BTC?

- NYSE ;

- NASDAQ;

- CME.

vite
The team has seriously worked its platform to provide maximum reliability even for beginners in the field of trading. They are already developing not for the first year and understand what investors want. I think the project will be implemented on time.
Yeap, sure. All decentralized platfroms for traders or decentralized exchanges easy can raise a lot of funds
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

this is really great!))) the only disadvantage of this is that the token sale can easily end before the 26th of December, and bounty participants will have less work to do and profit to get)))))) the ico sounds very worthy! there are not many campaigns like this left. good luck to all the managers and devs. will keep my fingers crossed Smiley

Yes, I also can say that nowadays this project looks like one of the best in this month! We are lucky to know about it so early!

The team has seriously worked its platform to provide maximum reliability even for beginners in the field of trading. They are already developing not for the first year and understand what investors want. I think the project will be implemented on time.

vite
Mass media has been writing about UT in positive aspect for several years already. Yes, they are mostly known in Russia and the USA, but crypto and crypto ideas work over the world. This year they have launched the hedge fund Kvadrat Black with an estimated amount of funds under management of $ 100 million. They work globally, and this ICO will be interesting to people around the world!
Do you know where i can check statistic of this fund like profit versus $ and vs BTC?
Activity: 1064
Activity: 896

this is really great!))) the only disadvantage of this is that the token sale can easily end before the 26th of December, and bounty participants will have less work to do and profit to get)))))) the ico sounds very worthy! there are not many campaigns like this left. good luck to all the managers and devs. will keep my fingers crossed Smiley

Yes, I also can say that nowadays this project looks like one of the best in this month! We are lucky to know about it so early!

vite

But there is also no minimum amount of eth to contribute
Its doesnt matter. If you will buy without bonus than you will have less value
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Why 28 sales and marketing team and only 6 developer?
Activity: 490

so it s cool. Nevertheless lets dont do forecast when the ICO endes, in time or earlier. It does not really matter when you investing in such great project
I think ICO will going until ends date because there is no bonus for investors on main sale
But there is also no minimum amount of eth to contribute
vite

so it s cool. Nevertheless lets dont do forecast when the ICO endes, in time or earlier. It does not really matter when you investing in such great project
I think ICO will going until ends date because there is no bonus for investors on main sale

sometimes projects can continue the bounty. So lets see
doesnt matter when ICO will end. Bounty pool stay the same. Thats all
vite

doesnt matter when ICO will end. Bounty pool stay the same. Thats all
all bounty hanters will get less reward in btc and same in UT tokens
vite
all bounty hanters will get less reward in btc and same in UT tokens
Pages:
Jump to: