Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 51. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

It would cool if the finale realese will be available in several monthes. It will be like middle ground
What said roadmap about full version release?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

The team has only demo version of its platform. How do you think, how much time will they need to launch the final realese?
I hope that they will release full version of platform as soon as possible
Sometimes the devs answer "as soon as possible" and it takes up to a year
I don't think so, they have a lot of experience and demo! I think they will release a version finalnuyu a maximum of up to a year!
A year is quite a lot. Hope sooner
Better to spend more time the project was quality! If you hurry you can get unnecessary problems!
It would cool if the finale realese will be available in several monthes. It will be like middle ground
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

The team has only demo version of its platform. How do you think, how much time will they need to launch the final realese?
I don't think so, they have a lot of experience and demo! I think they will release a version finalnuyu a maximum of up to a year!
Better to spend more time the project was quality! If you hurry you can get unnecessary problems!

vite

Look what I found about company and write it to you guys:

United Traders started its work about 5 years ago, combining a training center for beginners of the exchange industry and sub-broker, which provides access to the world stock exchanges. Its team constantly promotes their smart services in the CIS space, and this ICO will be their best project.

Nice, yes!?
They also have an excellent platform for learning to trade. Reviews are very effective.
I agree with you, that's their big advantage, after ICO they immediately can work

United Traders started its work about 5 years ago, combining a training center for beginners of the exchange industry and sub-broker, which provides access to the world stock exchanges. Its team constantly promotes their smart services in the CIS space, and this ICO will be their best project.

Nice, yes!?
They also have an excellent platform for learning to trade. Reviews are very effective.
I agree with you, that's their big advantage, after ICO they immediately can work

As far as I know it is live classes) Subtitles as a variant
This is not problem/ If UT will be succesfull than they can make english and other live
So waiting to the end of ICO because no doubts it will be successful
vite

This is not problem/ If UT will be succesfull than they can make english and other live

Nice, yes!?
Unfortunatelly it is only in Russian. But a lot of team members speak eng fluenlty so I suppose it would be possible to organize private lessons for reasonable price. I hope in future such classes like in the format of lecture or video presentation will be available on the platform. So new users can catch the ideas how to trade and immideately start to practice these ideas on the platform
I think that this is not a problem. Surely in the near future will be added several more languages
Hope so. It will bring more traffic to the platform and as a result - more users
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Nice, yes!?
Unfortunatelly it is only in Russian. But a lot of team members speak eng fluenlty so I suppose it would be possible to organize private lessons for reasonable price. I hope in future such classes like in the format of lecture or video presentation will be available on the platform. So new users can catch the ideas how to trade and immideately start to practice these ideas on the platform
I think that this is not a problem. Surely in the near future will be added several more languages

there is no porblem to translate this on another language like english and chinise
vite

there is no porblem to translate this on another language like english and chinise

Nice, yes!?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Nice, yes!?

Nice, yes!?
surely nice. On of the feature of this ICO - the team! They have experiance aprox. 10 years! They know exactly what treders need and can deliver this to the Aurora platform!
vite

Nice, yes!?
Looks like this project can help users became pro-traders:)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Nice, yes!?
Pages:
Jump to: