Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 50. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think it is difficult to gain hardcap because ETH comes to growth, few will want to sell it now!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

They dont need hundreds millions for the development. 10-20 mil will be enough
Nowadays for every project enough 1-5 millions $ (im about soft cap). If devs can collect more funds than they can make project better and faster
I think there is no problems for UTT to collect 10+ mil so no problem with development ever)
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Nowadays for every project enough 1-5 millions $ (im about soft cap). If devs can collect more funds than they can make project better and faster

It would cool if the finale realese will be available in several monthes. It will be like middle ground
What said roadmap about full version release?
I didnt find such info in the WP. Probably I read not so attentively)
I said earlier already, I think it will be somewhere in 2019.
too long I think. I hope the Aurora will be fully working earlier
Well, if you start early it will be fine, the main thing that I have drawn, because then it might lose the interest of the people to this project.

I see here much conversations! So we have here now good comunity! I'm glad that now I know this great project, and waiting ICO!
Community is strong now but I hope it will become much stronger after the ICO)
The main thing that got everything right amount of money for running the platform and marketing

It would cool if the finale realese will be available in several monthes. It will be like middle ground
Well, if you start early it will be fine, the main thing that I have drawn, because then it might lose the interest of the people to this project.

I see here much conversations! So we have here now good comunity! I'm glad that now I know this great project, and waiting ICO!
The main thing that got everything right amount of money for running the platform and marketing
vite

I think it is better not to promise anything at all then promise the realese date and then postpone it for several month
I just wanna see some aprox dates from timeline or roadmap. Or in another case answer from devs

I think so!! the development of such projects requires a lot of time!
it will be better if this was in roadmap or in white paper. So ill wait answer from developers
I think it is better not to promise anything at all then promise the realese date and then postpone it for several month
vite

it will be better if this was in roadmap or in white paper. So ill wait answer from developers

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

its your own opinion or official information from developers?
It is his opinion because there is no timeframe for launchin the fully worked product
vite

People s interest to this project will steady grow during the development process.

Look what I found about company and write it to you guys:

United Traders started its work about 5 years ago, combining a training center for beginners of the exchange industry and sub-broker, which provides access to the world stock exchanges. Its team constantly promotes their smart services in the CIS space, and this ICO will be their best project.

Nice, yes!?
They also have an excellent platform for learning to trade. Reviews are very effective.

I trust them because United Traders have the following benefits:

- They have their developed infrastructure for attracting managers (resources, their own trading school, seminars, etc.) to their financial resources;

- The brand of the company is easily recognized and popular. Their ICO is in the list of the best and most reliable world projects.
And the experience! The team is very experinced and I think it is the major benefit. The worst isea could be turned into the brilliant if talanted man work on it. But UTT is superb idea + superb team))
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Look what I found about company and write it to you guys:

United Traders started its work about 5 years ago, combining a training center for beginners of the exchange industry and sub-broker, which provides access to the world stock exchanges. Its team constantly promotes their smart services in the CIS space, and this ICO will be their best project.

Nice, yes!?
They also have an excellent platform for learning to trade. Reviews are very effective.

I trust them because United Traders have the following benefits:

- They have their developed infrastructure for attracting managers (resources, their own trading school, seminars, etc.) to their financial resources;

- The brand of the company is easily recognized and popular. Their ICO is in the list of the best and most reliable world projects.

Pages:
Jump to: