Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 53. (Read 79645 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
ICO is a good opportunity for United Traders to move to a new level. This project is perfect for those people who want to change their lives for the better because of the transparency of the platform.
The main feature of this platform is that you can trade not only on crypto exchanges but on another "classikal" ones
surely it will attract profi traders. It is so comfortable to trade on NYSE, NASDAQ and an example Bitfinex in one time. really amazing. As far as I know no lplatform can not offer such option.
are you sure the Aurora users will be able to trade on NYSE and NASDAQ?
Yes Im sure! Moreover users could trade on CME and MOEX via Aurora app. It is the killing feature of this platform
Was this indicated in white paper? Apparently I missed this moment
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
supply 100m, 65m sale price 500 utt/eth that really nice for investmen, that cap araoun 130k eth. good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
ICO is a good opportunity for United Traders to move to a new level. This project is perfect for those people who want to change their lives for the better because of the transparency of the platform.
The main feature of this platform is that you can trade not only on crypto exchanges but on another "classikal" ones
surely it will attract profi traders. It is so comfortable to trade on NYSE, NASDAQ and an example Bitfinex in one time. really amazing. As far as I know no lplatform can not offer such option.
Yes Im sure! Moreover users could trade on CME and MOEX via Aurora app. It is the killing feature of this platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
It depends on your rank but in general the bounty rewards are good if summarize btc + tokens

Yes it quite cheap... For small ranks is really cheap... But for hero and legendary it is quite good.
For my rank this is really not profitable
Everything is relative! But we understand and see that payments are really going on, not just promises or scam, as often happens!
You are right. Moreover the UTT bouny is managed by a real professional) No doubts all the payments will be procced in time
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It depends on your rank but in general the bounty rewards are good if summarize btc + tokens

Yes it quite cheap... For small ranks is really cheap... But for hero and legendary it is quite good.
Everything is relative! But we understand and see that payments are really going on, not just promises or scam, as often happens!
It doesnt change anything. UTT is the project ruled by professionals and its tokens will be worth a lot in 1 year
UTT bounty is much more better. Much more. Moreover it has more potential to grow in the near future!

Can you write down the better signature campaign for member rank? Just interesting to see)
Have you heard about Silon? This Bounty manager, and so he has an order of magnitude higher
I have never heard about such manager but it will be cool if you announce his order here or at least PM
Sent pm
ok I see
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Can you write down the better signature campaign for member rank? Just interesting to see)
Have you heard about Silon? This Bounty manager, and so he has an order of magnitude higher
I have never heard about such manager but it will be cool if you announce his order here or at least PM
Sent pm

I have never heard about such manager

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
It is very cool signature campaign! Payouts are btc + tokens. Really very amazing
Also a huge plus that payments in bitcoins occur every week, if you fulfilled all the conditions of the company!
Payment seems not very big

It is a pity that thay have only certain amount of tokens and not 1 or 2% of all sold tokens. So this system with certain amount usually give less profit to bounty hunters...
Pages:
Jump to: