Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 54. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I just checked the Anatoliy Radchenko twitter page and he gave some hint about future exchange listings) Wait for that)

I think it be of course bittrex! And etherdelta. But bittrex for sure, they love such great project. But let's if it will collect about 20-40 millions.
There is no chance to be listed on bittrex for such young project
dont be so pessemistic. Bittrex adds only real tokes not the scammy ones. UTT is perfect project with great product so it has all chances to be listed in future
In future it is possibe but just after the ICO is finished - no
we will see) It is the crypto) Everything is possible
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
I just checked the Anatoliy Radchenko twitter page and he gave some hint about future exchange listings) Wait for that)

I think it be of course bittrex! And etherdelta. But bittrex for sure, they love such great project. But let's if it will collect about 20-40 millions.
dont be so pessemistic. Bittrex adds only real tokes not the scammy ones. UTT is perfect project with great product so it has all chances to be listed in future
In future it is possibe but just after the ICO is finished - no

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
It depends on your rank but in general the bounty rewards are good if summarize btc + tokens

Yes it quite cheap... For small ranks is really cheap... But for hero and legendary it is quite good.

etherdelta is added by default if it is ERC20 tokens. But bittrex sounds interesting)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

It is very cool signature campaign! Payouts are btc + tokens. Really very amazing
This is very beneficial! If you will be given coins and will low price, you will earn what you get bit[Suspicious link removed]d idea
But I didnt find the twitter of FB bounty, only signature. Why so?
There will be implemented future exchanges  (when they will be available of course)?
This might be a cool feature!
what do you mean "future exchanges"?
Activity: 602
There will be implemented future exchanges  (when they will be available of course)?
This might be a cool feature!
It is very cool signature campaign! Payouts are btc + tokens. Really very amazing
Also a huge plus that payments in bitcoins occur every week, if you fulfilled all the conditions of the company!
Payment seems not very big
It depends on your rank but in general the bounty rewards are good if summarize btc + tokens
This way of payment, I think they will be able to attract more people to the project! If after the release we got some good exchanges!
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Also a huge plus that payments in bitcoins occur every week, if you fulfilled all the conditions of the company!
This way of payment, I think they will be able to attract more people to the project! If after the release we got some good exchanges!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Tell me whether Baunty Twitter and Facebook?
Yes. Go th the bounty thread and you will find all the information is needed
I can not find it help! Give me a link
You can ask this question to the Manager of the telegram!
https://t.me/uttoken_support_bot
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Tell me whether Baunty Twitter and Facebook?
Yes. Go th the bounty thread and you will find all the information is needed
I can not find it help! Give me a link
This is very beneficial! If you will be given coins and will low price, you will earn what you get bitcoin! Good idea
Pages:
Jump to: