Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 52. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't know anything about paying for the listing on ICO tracker, but I know (without any trackers) the project is worthy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
The note hot does not mean the best of course, but it is very similar to this. Only few ICO can get such status and if the UTT got it - surely it worth to invest in
As i know, project have to pay something to be listed on each tracker. And im think that if he have note "hot" its mean that devs pay more
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I'm using the phone now so I cann't give you the link now. I'll send you PM later. Nevertheless, trust me, it is the best ICO of the month and I'm also going to invest but on the main sale

Please when you will be near computer send it better here, not in PM. So everybody can see it!
The note hot does not mean the best of course, but it is very similar to this. Only few ICO can get such status and if the UTT got it - surely it worth to invest in
vite
No, I can give the links to some ICO trackers where UTT is noticed as a hot ICO
sure you can, but hot not the best, right?
No, I can give the links to some ICO trackers where UTT is noticed as a hot ICO
vite
Wow! Do you have some links to ICO rating where United Traders have such high rating?  I'm thinking to participate in ICO!
He cant give you lonk on any rating because this is hes own opinion:)
I'm using the phone now so I cann't give you the link now. I'll send you PM later. Nevertheless, trust me, it is the best ICO of the month and I'm also going to invest but on the main sale
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
It is the top ICO of the month. The team has proved their skills in trading and managing the finances so there are no doubts they will be able to deliver the world class platform that obviously will face the mainstream adoption

Wow! Do you have some links to ICO rating where United Traders have such high rating?  I'm thinking to participate in ICO!
It is the top ICO of the month. The team has proved their skills in trading and managing the finances so there are no doubts they will be able to deliver the world class platform that obviously will face the mainstream adoption
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I really like the concept of United traders, the unification of the investment market is a big goal that will make the market open to people without special knowledge and information, and greatly facilitate the process of fundraising for companies and businesses. companies. projects. From what I know, the members of the team are world-renowned traders. The key to the success of the project is the number of popular traders they will have. Anyway, I will follow this project and I hope it will be successful

I also trust United Traders. The main factor of the success of the company is their team. It consists of people, who have been in their business for years. The coolest stuff here also is they also use their own capital in investment ideas, i.e. they also put their money into this ICO!  Cool
The preICO results will be announced at the end of preICO, before the main sale starts. But as far as I know, the preSale is going very well
Activity: 980
I don't see it mentioned nowhere clearly visible that how much money was collected in pre-sale round ? I saw at opening page that sale is on 30th November which is at few days distance. Project was introduced here two weeks ago already number of pages is on the fly. I am interested to catch up with basic information of results from previous round.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I haven't understood frankly speaking that I will provide the value of your token? Judging by what is written in white paper, the token of UT is a gift card which can pay services of United Traders why to me to buy it and in what my benefit?

Benefit that it can rise 10x or 20x in 1-2 years. No any bank can give such oportunite. You now this if you are dealing with altcoins. And this company have working business, so you have big chances that project will have success.

I mean that their token has no value in their business at all. They write in white paper that you can pay their services. It looks really silly.
At first we pay them money for ICO, and then have to pay them once again the received UT tokens for their services.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
I really like the concept of United traders, the unification of the investment market is a big goal that will make the market open to people without special knowledge and information, and greatly facilitate the process of fundraising for companies and businesses. companies. projects. From what I know, the members of the team are world-renowned traders. The key to the success of the project is the number of popular traders they will have. Anyway, I will follow this project and I hope it will be successful
Activity: 896
I haven't understood frankly speaking that I will provide the value of your token? Judging by what is written in white paper, the token of UT is a gift card which can pay services of United Traders why to me to buy it and in what my benefit?

Benefit that it can rise 10x or 20x in 1-2 years. No any bank can give such oportunite. You now this if you are dealing with altcoins. And this company have working business, so you have big chances that project will have success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I suppose that this project for today is in the top-3 ICOs that can be trusted. United Traders tokens are provided with powerful team assets — their team organizes education of people who want to become traders, they develop successfully various business models, they already get a really cool profit from their activities.
vite
supply 100m, 65m sale price 500 utt/eth that really nice for investmen, that cap araoun 130k eth. good luck
ts huge hard cap. For example, kyber have around 160k ETh
Yes, this indicated in WP. If more people look through the WP - they will discover more killing features here.
Pages:
Jump to: