Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 21. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes 16 millions is a pretty good amount already raised. And it’s rare now to see an ico that have collected that much money, most of the ico now have trouble to reach the soft cap. It will be interesting to see how things will going with public sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.
in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
If the project is collecting more money than intended, the devs are reviewing some of their directions, right?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.
in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Well, you know, more is better  Shocked

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

Naturally every project will need as much funding as they could get for it will give them more freedom to focus on the platform development itself rather than worrying about generating funds which is quite difficult to gather these days. So a $16 million capital infusion is a great advantage to the project. Imho.

It it's true that they already have $16 Million in their pockets, yes you're right, they can already develop their idea and not worrying about how the crowdsale will go. They can also go for free distribution on a portion of tokens imo
Activity: 476

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

Naturally every project will need as much funding as they could get for it will give them more freedom to focus on the platform development itself rather than worrying about generating funds which is quite difficult to gather these days. So a $16 million capital infusion is a great advantage to the project. Imho.

More money means faster progress and makes things quicker.

Maybe it is bad that market cap would be bigger but still, it means faster progress.

that's true. These days many projects fail because they dont raise enough money. It's good that Vidy has enough funding.
Activity: 182
Vidy's community manager still here after but he's only post hold things Tongue
so since pre-sale is 30+ days away, as I'm reading community manager posts, we'll see a MVP in three weeks / one month ?

Hopefully we will.it would certanly help the sale

dint i read somewhere mvp launch is 2019 Q1 or maybe I mix it up with some other project..

I believe it was going to be sooner if i read correctly.
Having a MVP ready for the pre-sale will be a very good start point. Anyway I would wait to an official confirmation before taking it for granted.

I think they confirmed on telegraph that it will come before the sale

Yes, they told us on Telegram they will release something (a beta/demo?) before token sale starts.

Yeah I hope they will release it as promised and it could surely kick start a very good ICO result. Imho.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I think that the VIDY project can easily reach new levels, it will be successful. I'm wondering if the project has already raised $ 16 million.

They said they gonna publish a list of investors, so I hope they will do so before the ICO starts. Would be good for them to gain some trust from investors for obvious reasons.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

More money means faster progress and makes things quicker.

Maybe it is bad that market cap would be bigger but still, it means faster progress.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!
i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

I believe in even greater warming this summer, as happened in previous years, and taking into account the charts of different years, they almost repeated themselves, except for some unexpected news in a few months

Is warming a paraphrase for a bull run?  Cheesy
I hope you're right and after the summer we can see some light in the market. I really believe that many investors are waiting to the bull run to join the market again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!
i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

I believe in even greater warming this summer, as happened in previous years, and taking into account the charts of different years, they almost repeated themselves, except for some unexpected news in a few months

Is warming a paraphrase for a bull run?  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that the VIDY project can easily reach new levels, it will be successful. I'm wondering if the project has already raised $ 16 million.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Well, i hope they show that proof as soon as possible. I am sure lots of investors waiting to see this before investing.

Activity: 434
They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.

Yep that's the normal way of doing things for a while. But hopefully things will change.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Pages:
Jump to: