Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 17. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I saw that they announced another advisor on their telegram channel.

They are still working hard for their project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
good project interesting idea of me as an investor interested in the project as a large team that knows what it takes for its customers to give an opportunity to believe that the project is really good
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
A lot of people ask for proof about the 16 millions dollars already raised during private sale. The team said that they will give proof to the community, I think it will be very important to bring trust to investors, let’s see if the team provide it soon or not.

you are right but, it's been many days since the team is repeating the same thing over and over again. They really need to provide some proof now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Some time ago there was a discussion about an MVP.
I haven't seen any updates since.
Is this still in progress?

It hopefully is. No fresh news so far as it is... At least I have noticed only a few changes on their website from those times...

We will be announcing new partnership news soon. Stay tuned.

Even the updates warning us about the new update coming in the future sounds good, keep up the updates
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
A lot of people ask for proof about the 16 millions dollars already raised during private sale. The team said that they will give proof to the community, I think it will be very important to bring trust to investors, let’s see if the team provide it soon or not.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

Well, i hope you can see some proof as soon as possible.

I believe the proof can bring some good momentum.

Thank for Your Support! That's what our plan is.
copper member
I think that the VIDY project can easily reach new levels, it will be successful. I'm wondering if the project has already raised $ 16 million.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

Well, i hope you can see some proof as soon as possible.

I believe the proof can bring some good momentum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
given the large sum raised in private sale i believe that any new investors can invest with a certain tranquility, the project will be completed in any case given the large availability of funds if it will be a success or not only time will tell us...

Yes, I think the development is already secured so anymore funds could probably used for marketing and promos.
This is great then. They have broader opportunities to spend the money on something urgent and needed, so they can slightlychange their plans.

I am much more excited on what will be the outcome of the ICO now that VIDY is steadily gaining media attention and has a strong community support. Smiley
copper member
copper member
copper member
given the large sum raised in private sale i believe that any new investors can invest with a certain tranquility, the project will be completed in any case given the large availability of funds if it will be a success or not only time will tell us...

Yes, I think the development is already secured so anymore funds could probably used for marketing and promos.

We are focusing on our product launch before ICO sale.
copper member
copper member

copper member

It hopefully is. No fresh news so far as it is... At least I have noticed only a few changes on their website from those times...

We will be announcing new partnership news soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

This is great then. They have broader opportunities to spend the money on something urgent and needed, so they can slightlychange their plans.
yes, with a lot of funds available, a part can dedicate it to marketing, they can diversify their strategies, maybe choose more countries for the launch of the project, more funds means more freedom to maneuver...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Not yet, but they said they will show proof before ICO starts.
If true that would be more than enough because that's the time frame where is more important to know that info.

I wish they will give it to us very soon. The more we wait the bad result may occur. Why it is so hard to give us the proof?

We need just a little more patience since they promised the proof for mid or end of August. There's time to complain if they find excuses and don't keep their word.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Vidy is interesting if you think about it, only wish this project will successfully launch for the benefit of all
Pages:
Jump to: