Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 19. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
as you write the project has already collected 16 million, and this is only for pre-sale, I understood correctly? if this is so then I will also buy your coins Grin

No, not on pre-sale.

They raised this in private sale. As far as i know, pre-sale didn't even start yet.

it's a good sign then, but isn't 16 mil enough for the team?
I would wait for an official confirmation of the $16 million before drawing conclusions.
Activity: 588
as you write the project has already collected 16 million, and this is only for pre-sale, I understood correctly? if this is so then I will also buy your coins Grin

No, not on pre-sale.

They raised this in private sale. As far as i know, pre-sale didn't even start yet.

it's a good sign then, but isn't 16 mil enough for the team?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

No, not on pre-sale.

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
On which stage they raised that 16 millions ?
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.

Yes. the 16m USD come from private sale. They will show a list of investors soon.
Their "soon" was like more than a month ago. I do not think this is a big deal to make a list of investors and make it public; and this is definitely not going to make that long time as it is now...

As far as I know, they said on telegram that they will show their list of investors and MVP launch mid/end of August, before pre ICO. Let's see if they will keep their word.
just hope that at the announcement on telegram also follow the facts it would be interesting to see a mvp before the start of the pre-sale, an important sum raised in private sale, wait also for the list of investors, to me would be enough even the smart contract with the total...

Commitments already signed with the community, despite the patience requested in some moments, both here and in telegran and other channels, I think it will be fundamental for new investors to join, allowing a considerable growth of the collected values
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.

Yes. the 16m USD come from private sale. They will show a list of investors soon.
Their "soon" was like more than a month ago. I do not think this is a big deal to make a list of investors and make it public; and this is definitely not going to make that long time as it is now...

As far as I know, they said on telegram that they will show their list of investors and MVP launch mid/end of August, before pre ICO. Let's see if they will keep their word.
just hope that at the announcement on telegram also follow the facts it would be interesting to see a mvp before the start of the pre-sale, an important sum raised in private sale, wait also for the list of investors, to me would be enough even the smart contract with the total...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

That's the reason why we want to see some proves about that amount because there have been another projects lying about it. In case they can prove it that would be huge news.

Good news must be spreaded and there is no reason to hide it. Idk why the team keep silent with such news about the fund raised. It can help to boost the project if they willing to share the proof with us.
On the other hand, if it was a private sale, then this is a closed round. But you are right - I do not see the point why they do not want to share evidence, for project this will be huge plus.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Yep, some time left until ICO so people should learn to wait a bit. On the other side I believe it can't be as hard to show something.

Hope they gonna keep their word, because transparency is very important these days and if you don't disclose whatever you promised people simply won't invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

That's the reason why we want to see some proves about that amount because there have been another projects lying about it. In case they can prove it that would be huge news.

Good news must be spreaded and there is no reason to hide it. Idk why the team keep silent with such news about the fund raised. It can help to boost the project if they willing to share the proof with us.
Activity: 434

I don't care if they show a list of investors, I just want a proof (like everyone else) of those $16M, just so, you know, to gain trust and not looky shady by claiming a thing that they don't have

I agree with that , proof should be shown of both. any claim has to be substantiated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't care if they show a list of investors, I just want a proof (like everyone else) of those $16M, just so, you know, to gain trust and not looky shady by claiming a thing that they don't have
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Yep, some time left until ICO so people should learn to wait a bit. On the other side I believe it can't be as hard to show something.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

If they could really provide that , it will be good for them
 I have seen alot of people asking for it.
Activity: 182
16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

More than money, ICO is about spreading your user base rather than just very few holders who may sell the tokens if they feel they get profit or dump it.

Yeah you are correct. Achieving a wider base of distribution during ICO is very ideal and can prevent high fluctuations on exchanges because the token is not controlled by a select few. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 434

Activity: 462

Activity: 476

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: