Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 18. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

Not yet, but they said they will show proof before ICO starts.
If true that would be more than enough because that's the time frame where is more important to know that info.

I wish they will give it to us very soon. The more we wait the bad result may occur. Why it is so hard to give us the proof?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

If true that would be more than enough because that's the time frame where is more important to know that info.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

I think I've read something about this on this ANN several weeks ago. Not sure though.

This news would decide if they raise another million or so, good for the hype. If it is true

yeah, I think they'll do well if they can show this to the community
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I think there's a missed opportunity in BCT to pin certain reactions from the OP's on questions asked.
It's been several times I saw this exact question pass by in here, and sure it already has been answered.. but I do understand that not all of us have the time or urge to scroll back in all the previous messages.

It only keeps popping up, because it wasn't properly answered. Answers like "soon" or "we will publish it" I don't count. It will keep being asked until the team finally publishes that list of investors they promised a long time ago or give us something else instead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Same old question, but it's happening because there aren't any news lately so people keep asking the same question all over again. They better answer it or keep this thread up with some fresh news
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I think there's a missed opportunity in BCT to pin certain reactions from the OP's on questions asked.
It's been several times I saw this exact question pass by in here, and sure it already has been answered.. but I do understand that not all of us have the time or urge to scroll back in all the previous messages.
Activity: 476

I think I've read something about this on this ANN several weeks ago. Not sure though.

This news would decide if they raise another million or so, good for the hype. If it is true

They said they would show something closer to the start of the pre-sale. It's basically holiday season and you cannot expect big news every day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
It’s true that the community support seems to be better and’ better each day. I’m also impatient to see how the ico will perform, I think if the team has raised 16 millions dollars in private sale, they can do something interesting during public sale.
Activity: 686
given the large sum raised in private sale i believe that any new investors can invest with a certain tranquility, the project will be completed in any case given the large availability of funds if it will be a success or not only time will tell us...

Yes, I think the development is already secured so anymore funds could probably used for marketing and promos.
This is great then. They have broader opportunities to spend the money on something urgent and needed, so they can slightlychange their plans.

Considering the values already collected and the continuous increasing interest of the Community, we can say that yes, there is something already guaranteed to give continuity, but each extra value collected after the private sale, will be fundamental and will have its importance in the future
Activity: 434
given the large sum raised in private sale i believe that any new investors can invest with a certain tranquility, the project will be completed in any case given the large availability of funds if it will be a success or not only time will tell us...

Yes, I think the development is already secured so anymore funds could probably used for marketing and promos.
This is great then. They have broader opportunities to spend the money on something urgent and needed, so they can slightlychange their plans.
Activity: 616
Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
On which stage they raised that 16 millions ?
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.
Activity: 476

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
If they can show the community proof of 16 million dollars and a working product at least partially working product, they can raise a huge amount, i dont know reaching about the hard cap but they'll definitely raise a huge sum.

I hope they will give us the update about the $16m thing soon therefore we can steadily support this project with a good confidence. Frankly, the idea behind this project looks so interesting and it can gain massive attentions if treated correctly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If they can show the community proof of 16 million dollars and a working product at least partially working product, they can raise a huge amount, i dont know reaching about the hard cap but they'll definitely raise a huge sum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
as you write the project has already collected 16 million, and this is only for pre-sale, I understood correctly? if this is so then I will also buy your coins Grin

No, not on pre-sale.

They raised this in private sale. As far as i know, pre-sale didn't even start yet.

it's a good sign then, but isn't 16 mil enough for the team?
I would wait for an official confirmation of the $16 million before drawing conclusions.

I hope they will provide some proof after all. Besides, their hard cap is 60,000 ETH and $16 mil is nowhere near reaching that cap.
Pages:
Jump to: