Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 20. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.

"a lot is alleged and little kept" Sounds like a political campaign don't you think Cheesy .. In the early days it use to be . Hey guys I have an idea would you back me up. Sure, now both ICO and investors are like. How do we get rich quick ?

not saying vidy is the same. Just a response to your statement. Vidy if implemented has a very good business model, even youtube is running on ads network. In fact if you think about it, its actually very good

I think majority of those people who wanted quick profits and no work have already quit crypto some time ago, the market is tough, the competition increases day by day.
Vidy seems to have a lot of potential, but it really depends on the team how they gonna use it.

Yeah, it is very harmful to the ecosystem.

People don't care the projects or any development they just want to get 2x 3x 5x and left. They don't care how they get that profit.
This is true, but now we live in a time where even the best projects do not make x2, I think that in period from autumn to new year there will be growth, and the best time for crypto investments.

The growth problem of the recently completed projects, I also believe it is something related to the period, I hope for better days, and I believe that Vidy will have that opportunity in the near future
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.

"a lot is alleged and little kept" Sounds like a political campaign don't you think Cheesy .. In the early days it use to be . Hey guys I have an idea would you back me up. Sure, now both ICO and investors are like. How do we get rich quick ?

not saying vidy is the same. Just a response to your statement. Vidy if implemented has a very good business model, even youtube is running on ads network. In fact if you think about it, its actually very good

I think majority of those people who wanted quick profits and no work have already quit crypto some time ago, the market is tough, the competition increases day by day.
Vidy seems to have a lot of potential, but it really depends on the team how they gonna use it.

People don't care the projects or any development they just want to get 2x 3x 5x and left. They don't care how they get that profit.
This is true, but now we live in a time where even the best projects do not make x2, I think that in period from autumn to new year there will be growth, and the best time for crypto investments.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
 the project is valid and has great potential, but for its success a lot depends on the team, the output of a mvp/demo and some confirmation on current investments i think would increase the confidence of potential investors...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 862
16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

Well, you know, more is better  Shocked

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

well yes, it can have big benefits if the project is using the money for this purpose.

⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ it is a realy big sum. But they need more for development. I mean that invesors belive in them is ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ Now it is very hard to collect money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley

I'm not sure about the patent, but it would be very good for Vidy team to have one! Are they working on it? The project could be very attractive for major market players, indeed - advertising industry has a lot of money.

Do they have a special tech patent? I probably have missed that. What's that all about?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

Naturally every project will need as much funding as they could get for it will give them more freedom to focus on the platform development itself rather than worrying about generating funds which is quite difficult to gather these days. So a $16 million capital infusion is a great advantage to the project. Imho.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley

I'm not sure about the patent, but it would be very good for Vidy team to have one! Are they working on it? The project could be very attractive for major market players, indeed - advertising industry has a lot of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

well yes, it can have big benefits if the project is using the money for this purpose.
Activity: 462

Yes, the quick profit guys are out now, but new ones will come in, when the next bull run starts.  Grin

everyone is a quick profit guy if you think about it, no one is genuinely interested in project support anymore. More are waiting for the next bull run

That's normal really. But those that hold in the long run will win out the most

I hope so. Yet, those who invest now will have much bigger gains than those who suffered 90% losses.
That's what they have to do, showing some proves about the money they have collected will boost the confidence in the project because that's a huge amount nowadays.
Activity: 476

Yes, the quick profit guys are out now, but new ones will come in, when the next bull run starts.  Grin

everyone is a quick profit guy if you think about it, no one is genuinely interested in project support anymore. More are waiting for the next bull run

I hope so. Yet, those who invest now will have much bigger gains than those who suffered 90% losses.
Activity: 588

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

More than money, ICO is about spreading your user base rather than just very few holders who may sell the tokens if they feel they get profit or dump it.

Yeah you are correct. Achieving a wider base of distribution during ICO is very ideal and can prevent high fluctuations on exchanges because the token is not controlled by a select few. Smiley

I support less airdrop less bounty and less team shares

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

More than money, ICO is about spreading your user base rather than just very few holders who may sell the tokens if they feel they get profit or dump it.
Activity: 686
in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
If the project is collecting more money than intended, the devs are reviewing some of their directions, right?
The project can not raise more than planned - they have hard cap, right? Steady follow the road map, this is what they must doing after ICO.

What do you mean? if they reach the hard cap, as expected by many, would they advance their script or something? There are still many who come together, I think this figure would easily double.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
If the project is collecting more money than intended, the devs are reviewing some of their directions, right?
The project can not raise more than planned - they have hard cap, right? Steady follow the road map, this is what they must doing after ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: