Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 112. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice initiative to spread awareness and good marketing move, i approve this Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
oh nice Smiley i just joined the VLB airdrop Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415584.new#new

gogo be fast, it is open for the first 1500 only!
Its a nice simple airdrop , no bullshit task  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Forbs wrote an article about CarFix and VLB tokens  Shocked
It will attract attention to this project a lot of investors. You can put links to the first page.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#e25eaae29712
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
For all the bounty hunter here, VLB Telegram airdrop is live!

More over there in the topic Wink

Thank you. Joined to Telegram )
40$ for telegram - great airdrop  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?
Activity: 147
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Thank you for this opportunity and good luck in your road map . joined in the airdrop and following this project, I hope to grow with him the way he promises
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
oh nice Smiley i just joined the VLB airdrop Smiley

gogo be fast, it is open for the first 1500 only!
Activity: 89
got to say the price prediction for the token makes me want to join the ico
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
For all the bounty hunter here, VLB Telegram airdrop is live!

More over there in the topic Wink
copper member
Enjoyed the video.
However at a certain moment you are declaring that the price of a token can increase from 0.50 cents to 17$ ?
On what basis did you do this calculation?
What? Seriously someone belive that this utility token can increase it's price to 17$?
You can say a lot of things, if it grows to $ 2 this will be a huge success.

i think, hit $1,5 in first time listed on exchange is huge success, its 3 times from ICO price.
and, growing to 100% after implementing the technology is great, the value will still growing.

What will be the total amount of tokens and will unsold tokens be burned?
250mln tokens is the total amount, 220mln will be sold, 20mln will be hold by CarFix and 10mln arranged for the bounty campaign.

Unsold tokens will be burned, right.
copper member
Enjoyed the video.
However at a certain moment you are declaring that the price of a token can increase from 0.50 cents to 17$ ?
VLB Tokens help to reduce the costs of VLB participants (car manufacturers, car services, insurance companies, etc.) and help them to grow their topline. Some participants will be able to save more, and some less, you can see our entire analysis at the end of the White Paper, in Appentix A. The token's price will grow depending on the savings and growing revenues of each participant. For example, it makes sense to buy VLB Tokens for $20k to make savings worth of $30k. Since the system is fully transparent huge benefits brought by VLB Tokes can surge its price 50-100 times.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

That's great. Any plans for the asian markets? Because Asian markets are on the boom right now.
Or Africa. Many old cars are sold there because the people there cannot afford new ones.
We are meeting with insurance company from South Africa early in December to discuss VLB deployment in that region. The company is called TuffStuff.

As for the Asian markets, we have not scheduled anything yet in Asia so far, but we will definitely do. Primary objective is to reach Toyota and and South  Korean car manufactures.

I think Asia is a good market, Asia people are  very enthusiastic about crypto and this is the first ICO that focusing on automotive, there so many car manufacturers in Asia that got  a great potential to implemented this coin, I believe you can get a huge suceess, hopefully you will think about the idea of implementing it in Asia
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Enjoyed the video.
What? Seriously someone belive that this utility token can increase it's price to 17$?

i think, hit $1,5 in first time listed on exchange is huge success, its 3 times from ICO price.
and, growing to 100% after implementing the technology is great, the value will still growing.

What will be the total amount of tokens and will unsold tokens be burned?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Enjoyed the video.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

That's great. Any plans for the asian markets? Because Asian markets are on the boom right now.
Or Africa. Many old cars are sold there because the people there cannot afford new ones.

I believe some Northern African countries have some of the highest Mercedes densities of the world. Old ones of course, but you can't break a Benz.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can I link to your site? I can not find. How do you spend an advertising campaign? Is there a review on youtube?
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Enjoyed the video.
Of course it can even go to 20$.
But it can also stay at 0,50 cents.
Nobody knows the future in crypto, thats the only truth I know.
Activity: 420
Enjoyed the video.
Jump to: