Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 14. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

Could an ICO held responsible by the American government when people enter an ICO KYC process with a VPN as an American citizen? I mean could that hurt an ICO?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes, there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)
I've bought a ton of tokens under a VPN. What's laughable though, is that I use my real id issued in America. If I tried to get a bank account with even a shadow on my picture, KYC is flagging it and making me resend. Makes me wonder if half of these ICOs are just pretending to use KYC. Hmmmmmm.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This project looks more interesting and promising the day after day.

Correct, hope they can get this media/investor attention going.

investors keep moving on here and ask here whatever they need information. i think this threat VLB is very informative community.
Activity: 588

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.

I can prefer giving a kyc instead of trading on etherdelta. It's really a mad house.

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 84
vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

KYC is a roadblock for me, had enough with an old coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

❗️Do not miss the article in the Cointelegraph.❗️

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

A good article as a short review to draw attention to the project. The more articles will be distributed, the more popular this system will be when more people find out about it.

I actually learned something from that article Smiley
Thanks for this .
Yes, indeed, the article highlights the most important problems associated with the operation of cars. These servers from time to time expose invoices, the amounts of which are simply invented. I hope that VLB will help to solve this problem.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Could you share a link?

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.

I think the second, huge bonuses at pre sales, hurt the price of the token the most. Bounty token pools are usually a small part of the distribution. Thats why tokens should be frozen for at least 6 months for big investors.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

How much bonus those investors got.? Am asking this because there are some whales who just dump on the first day as they'll be getting allot more than normal token price.

Exactly, even we have experience these from many other projects. I don't team should check these things before giving bonus to the investors. So that to secure the price value in the market after listing in the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

How much bonus those investors got.? Am asking this because there are some whales who just dump on the first day as they'll be getting allot more than normal token price.

Don't these guys have vesting periods?
Nope. Only Carfix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

They got bonuses comparing to the pre-sale bonus, mostly 40%.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Don't these guys have vesting periods?
Pages:
Jump to: