Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 10. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Pre-sale ahead of the ICO, Nov 22-26: bonus 40%, minimum investment 100ETH
For early investors of ICO, there are special bonuses up to 30%.
Bonuses will depend on sale dates
* Stage 1 – from 27.11 until 01.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH  + bonus of 195 VLB  – Total 845 VLB  for 1 ETH
* Stage 2 – from 02.12 until 06.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 130 VLB  –  Total 780 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 3 – from 07.12 until 11.12 – 650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB  – Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 4 – from 12.12 until 17.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH.

Are there different caps on each stage or could it be possible that all the tokens will be sold in the pre-sale or first stage?

We have one pool for presale and ICO. Maybe but there are nearly 200 million tokens available for crowdsale. It is very much.

Ok, so it's unlikely that all the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale Grin But you never know.
Why you so sure?
I already believed in the improbable before knowing the project, today I prefer to analyze them and wait to be surprised, at a time when so many nonsense become usable, something with real use and easy allocation in the real world, like Vlb, can not be ignored
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Honestly, I somehow did not think about this before. Of course, you can see the number of transactions and see from which wallets they were sent, but it's very long.
DEV is a really good offer! Add an investor counter to your site! This will be an additional incentive for new investors, seeing how many people have already invested!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Pre-sale ahead of the ICO, Nov 22-26: bonus 40%, minimum investment 100ETH
For early investors of ICO, there are special bonuses up to 30%.
Bonuses will depend on sale dates
* Stage 1 – from 27.11 until 01.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH  + bonus of 195 VLB  – Total 845 VLB  for 1 ETH
* Stage 2 – from 02.12 until 06.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 130 VLB  –  Total 780 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 3 – from 07.12 until 11.12 – 650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB  – Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 4 – from 12.12 until 17.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH.

Are there different caps on each stage or could it be possible that all the tokens will be sold in the pre-sale or first stage?

We have one pool for presale and ICO. Maybe but there are nearly 200 million tokens available for crowdsale. It is very much.

Ok, so it's unlikely that all the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale Grin But you never know.
Why you so sure?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
when add vlb in exchange??

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico

why should it be enough? the more exchange you have, the more people you can reach, the more volume you can generate, the more the price can rise Oo"

not only that but it gives people more confidence in the project and token.

yes, actually there are more positive effects than negative effects as having your token listed on many exchanges ><"

costs a lot money to get listed, but its worth if you have such a huge project like vlb running.
Activity: 588

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico

why should it be enough? the more exchange you have, the more people you can reach, the more volume you can generate, the more the price can rise Oo"

not only that but it gives people more confidence in the project and token.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Sounds good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Probably after the ICO Wink Anyways, you will be able to trade it on Etherdelta for sure.

talking about Etherdelta, but it refers also to Ico participants, actually it's necessary to increase the gas, or transactions will not go through for blockchain congestion!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

and ether delta will be surely listed ^^ hehe

this is the alpha and omega exchange for all erc20 tokens Smiley

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.

hitbtc is even more complicated than etherdelta. I could not trade there, the exchange is unnecessarily complicated, and there is no desire to understand all this. Bittrex or Cryptopia is much easier for trades.
I agree, etherdelta needs to improve the interface, but when you get used to this exchange everything becomes understandable and convenient.
So this exchange will be good for beginning.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.

hitbtc is even more complicated than etherdelta. I could not trade there, the exchange is unnecessarily complicated, and there is no desire to understand all this. Bittrex or Cryptopia is much easier for trades.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
We can trade unlisted tokens in etherdelta if it isn't locked
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement

Thanks for the anwsers.
This is interesting indeed, what kind of collaboration could they have with uber? And when can we wait news regaring this partnership?

We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface

That's a thing only for russian market because CarFix is russian, right? Speaking of CarFix, are you going to open more of it in USA/Europe ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Considering the kind of superfluous response it has received in the first two phases of the sale I think this token is turning to be one of the best ERC-20 token investments of this quarter. With a great project in hand I think some big exchange will surely accept to list it.
Activity: 588

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Top-5 exchanges sounds great! Lets wait and see which exchanges will be confirmed.

That will be cool if all five exchangers will add vlb token as soon as the ICO period ended. We have a lot of choices to trade our tokens. But for now, lets focus on the token sale first.
In my opinion Ether delta is more than enough to handle initial trading of vlb
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Top-5 exchanges sounds great! Lets wait and see which exchanges will be confirmed.

That will be cool if all five exchangers will add vlb token as soon as the ICO period ended. We have a lot of choices to trade our tokens. But for now, lets focus on the token sale first.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement

Thanks for the anwsers.
This is interesting indeed, what kind of collaboration could they have with uber? And when can we wait news regaring this partnership?

We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface

Wow! This is really good. Knowing how Uber has been a big blessing to everyone for its continual efficient service, it is good that someone will be there to aid and watch over Uber during rough times to assure that the services provided by this company would be at its best. Kudos to the VLB team!
Pages:
Jump to: