Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 12. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Every ICO is looking safety from legal issues. nothing wrong with that.  Legal issues could take side track to whole project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

On one hand we are bragging about decentralized tech and on the other hand, we are settling down for centralized exchanges. i am good with the decentralized things.

I love the idea of decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough. In time, i will love trading there but for now it is better to use centrazlied ones.

I know you still have your doubts about EtherDelta as an decentralized exchange, but with a little bit of experience it can be a great way to trade cheap tokens there.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!
You will only make more profit then in fiat! Smiley

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.
If your government are already banned icos even crypto currency much better to follow them because if you got caught there is a possibility to get you in jail.
But i am agree with you that this project are great to hold for long period of time for better income.

better income, is this a dividend paying project ?
No, vlb token is a utility token.
This project doesnt pay dividend.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
yes the best profit with VLB is with long term holding. Smiley

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

How can you be so sure it means big profit ?

Well, that's probably what every investor is hoping for when he put his money in a project. You can't be 100% sure but if you believe in the project, you want to hold your tokens to give it time to start working.

Yes, holding our tokens as long as possible is one of our effort to get the benefit from ICO's project. And for sure, we have to be very confident with what we believe.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.

that, and you'll profit long term by holding. even if your country has laws against ICO, they don't have laws against holding.
If your government are already banned icos even crypto currency much better to follow them because if you got caught there is a possibility to get you in jail.
But i am agree with you that this project are great to hold for long period of time for better income.

No, VLB Token it is utility token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I prefer that the teams request a KYC, they respect the law and its better for the future of VLB. I think too it’s a good project to hold in your wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Long term holding VLB means Big profit. also can use tokens on platform with app to pay fees for inspection ETC.

Well, that's probably what every investor is hoping for when he put his money in a project. You can't be 100% sure but if you believe in the project, you want to hold your tokens to give it time to start working.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

On one hand we are bragging about decentralized tech and on the other hand, we are settling down for centralized exchanges. i am good with the decentralized things.

I love the idea of decentralized exchanges but they are not good enough. In time, i will love trading there but for now it is better to use centrazlied ones.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

No there are no dividend, the token is used to run the platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
another successful project. It had a great start, with some fuds but survived ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.

I can prefer giving a kyc instead of trading on etherdelta. It's really a mad house.

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

That is plenty! How many hours of coding work can you buy with that? That's more than a lot of start ups typically start with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 588

Indeed, stay in crypto!

Great work guys!

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.

Approximate number of participants you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

A total of 485 transactions found. So far, not a lot of investors. But there is still a long time ahead, so I think that a lot of people will join.
Did you see how much is the total invested in this project? Even the investors is not too many but they invest huge amount for this project because we see the benefits brings to all people of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Great work team!
Keep it up

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.

Approximate number of participants you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

A total of 485 transactions found. So far, not a lot of investors. But there is still a long time ahead, so I think that a lot of people will join.
Pages:
Jump to: