Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 15. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
I wonder if that decreasing bonus during the token sale is a good plan. I get the idea, you want to induce fear of missing out. But for people who read about VLB too late, it is a punishment and I even think it would put them off investing.

probably more good than bad, giving bonuses to early investors is a good idea if you asked me, there are people won't invest their money if there are no investors before them and the ones investing first are mostly because of the bonus so its a chain reaction
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

How much bonus those investors got.? Am asking this because there are some whales who just dump on the first day as they'll be getting allot more than normal token price.
copper member
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
copper member
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?
There's 9,5mln USD SAFT commitments also, we expect to convert them into the smart contract soon Smiley

I can't wait to see them on the smart contract! So those 3500+ eth exchanged on kraken are part of SAFT commitments?
only 1,5mln has been converted so far.
Activity: 644
This project looks more interesting and promising the day after day.

Correct, hope they can get this media/investor attention going.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I wonder if that decreasing bonus during the token sale is a good plan. I get the idea, you want to induce fear of missing out. But for people who read about VLB too late, it is a punishment and I even think it would put them off investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
VLB is nice project with innovative concept. Hope they will raise enough to build complete platform.  Project like VLB will help bring block chain technology to corporate.

Yeah I believe in the developer team's project insight for future expansion of the platform. That mindset will surely bring the project to greater heights. Smiley
In this business partnerships and good developing team is crucial to success
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
VLB is nice project with innovative concept. Hope they will raise enough to build complete platform.  Project like VLB will help bring block chain technology to corporate.

Yeah I believe in the developer team's project insight for future expansion of the platform. That mindset will surely bring the project to greater heights. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
What does the partnership between Qiwi Blockchain Technologies and VLB mean in practice?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 29-30 in Singapore will be a conference "BlockShow Asia 2017" - Window to the Global Blockchain World. One of the founders Paul Nazarov will present our project on it. More information about the event can be found here https://blockshowasia.com
Thank you for the information.

Is there any video from such conference? I want to watch it if there is one or more documentations from Singapore BlockShow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
What is soft cap for this project? I mean what is minimal funding to start develop this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Don’t worry about the amount raised now, be sure that VLB will go very far, the visibility of the project continue to be improved day by day. Investors will continue to come and a lot of eth will be raised in the end, just a matter of time.
You are right, to 17th of December many investors will come to this project - start ICO was excellent, I think this trend will continue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Don’t worry about the amount raised now, be sure that VLB will go very far, the visibility of the project continue to be improved day by day. Investors will continue to come and a lot of eth will be raised in the end, just a matter of time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There's 9,5mln USD SAFT commitments also, we expect to convert them into the smart contract soon Smiley

I can't wait to see them on the smart contract! So those 3500+ eth exchanged on kraken are part of SAFT commitments?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: