Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 13. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.

Budget allocations for more contingencies is an understatement. VLB has prepared themselves for the unlikely event that they get stuck in some kind of perpetual space-time continuum loop where every possible outcome happens simultaneously in unison. They are ready if the cat in the box is alive, dead or both. A total macro-economical meltdown couldn't catch this teams CFO off-guard.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.

Approximate number of participants you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
nice workaround, thanks for sharing this Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Great work team!
Keep it up

By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!
You will only make more profit then in fiat! Smiley

Great work guys!

Totally agree on this one, the less people will convert crypto to fiats, the less price will drop.
Activity: 182
Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

As long as you don't convert your crypto to fiat, you might be fine with vpn, but as soon as you decide you get them out to the real world, then you might be in troubles...

Indeed, stay in crypto!
You will only make more profit then in fiat! Smiley

Great work guys!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?

Their token should be locked for 6 month however if i understood correctly.

Stop confusing. Only CarFix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.

Institutional investors don't have vesting period. But they are our long-term partners. They do not need to sell tokens immediately.

Well, if they do not sell at least for a year, since their 40% bonus is still quite large. And given that unsold tokens will be burned, the tokens of these institutional investors will account for an even larger share of the total number of tokens. And when selling can greatly affect the price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Great work team!
Keep it up

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Great work team!
Keep it up
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

copper member

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?

Stop confusing. Only CarFix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.

Institutional investors don't have vesting period. But they are our long-term partners. They do not need to sell tokens immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

I think it change a lot, even if you go through an exchange where you already gave your informations.
Everytime you make KYC you also give your informations to someone else. You never know what maybe happens. So you multiplicate the chance that someone is using your personal informations. So if you stay with an exchange for example where you already gave your informations you at least give it not out to someone else again.

On the other side I think sometimes it is worth to take the risk, for some ICOs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

copper member

The bonus was 40%
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

copper member
I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.
so why don't want to use free blockchains without commission??

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?

Because no one can mine VLB token - you can forge - get a commission from the players who want to record in the blockchain. Anyone can join at any stage, regardless of the number of other participants. The forger for the transaction will be selected randomly by the system. But the one who has more tokens has more chances.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Fuel is based on Gas or petroleum?
Activity: 364
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?
Activity: 197

copper member

Could an ICO held responsible by the American government when people enter an ICO KYC process with a VPN as an American citizen? I mean could that hurt an ICO?

It doesn't hurt ICO, but if you're US resident we recommend you to be accredited
Pages:
Jump to: