Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 20. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
Yeah, project is good - especially for the long term invest,
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.
How can we not? All in our hands! I'm just sure that when the coin goes to the exchange, people will start selling coins to make a profit. The main thing is not to succumb to this current and keep your coins! Wait for the developers to launch the platform and get the maximum benefit at the highest price! And those who sell coins in the beginning, will bite their elbows!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Really nice, this should be done by every ICO. It gives trust to investors when tokens are locked for a at least 6 months.

Its very healthy for the distribution of the tokens if the tokens for the team are locked and released in small parts with a smart contract. That way the market does not get floated with coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Really nice, this should be done by every ICO. It gives trust to investors when tokens are locked for a at least 6 months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
I remember some coin in the past where i have this kind of feeling that i should dump the coins when i get it but unfortunately all those coins have great price now, no wonder this coin will have great price too in the future, time to hold
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Here we have something to give a new face to the world of the automotive industry which has not been revolutionized since its inception, although  new technologies have been integrated into cars but have not completely changed the consumption for more of a century. Vlb and volkswagen; what what what ? So good ! The other brands have good cases to keep pace because there will be a complete metamorphosis of this industry and it will go very quickly!

Indeed my friend. Blockchain will fundamentally change the way of living as we know it.
This tech has the potential to free humankind from the banking cartel's slavery.

2018 will be a crazy year for crypto. VLB has a good change of gaining a lot of traction being the first of it's kind in the field
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
How many tokens have been sold today?
There's only info about how many funds were raised -- on our website. As for the exact number of tokens sold, I don't think we've got this info, cause there's a kind of an automatic, which sends tokens while receiving ETH.
copper member
https://youtu.be/2VzX35bPgGs nice discussion by VLB founder.

What is the vesting period for founders and partners?
I've just wrote about that in the previous post Smiley
copper member

Activity: 644
For me VLB is a long term project, there is so much potential, the project can skyrocket with just one year, with applications and partners I have big hope for the future.

With CarFix already established, this project is bound to be one of the best this year and the concept of applying the benefits of blockchain technology to the vehicle industry is brilliant!

Plus they seem to be the only ones doing stuff for automobiles. Most projects have heavy competition in the blokchain space
Here we have something to give a new face to the world of the automotive industry which has not been revolutionized since its inception, although  new technologies have been integrated into cars but have not completely changed the consumption for more of a century. Vlb and volkswagen; what what what ? So good ! The other brands have good cases to keep pace because there will be a complete metamorphosis of this industry and it will go very quickly!
Activity: 616
For me VLB is a long term project, there is so much potential, the project can skyrocket with just one year, with applications and partners I have big hope for the future.

With CarFix already established, this project is bound to be one of the best this year and the concept of applying the benefits of blockchain technology to the vehicle industry is brilliant!
Activity: 644
https://youtu.be/2VzX35bPgGs nice discussion by VLB founder.

What is the vesting period for founders and partners?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How many tokens have been sold today?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I saw more than 8 thousand subscribers in a twitter and a large community in telegram. There is strong support for success.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
Yeah, project is good - especially for the long term invest,
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.

Its the same for all tokens, have a random look at 5, 10 or 100 tokens and you will likely see similar patterns. Altcoins move in correlation with BTC and news/fud.
Yeah, but in the case when project is very ambitious, when it's invested by millions people- like ethereum or neo - here token price, as we see steadily growing and can't fall sharply. Well, news is of course very important with this I agree.
Because their project is in line with people's expectations so they have many holders.
But neo had become a pump and dump coin a few weeks ago because of news.
Pages:
Jump to: