Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 19. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Does somebody know when those $9,5 mil of SAFT contracts will be converted? I know it says within a week, but it's been already a week and nothing happens...

I am not sure either. The dev said here in the forum that it is only a matter of days but so far no news regarding this. Would be assuasive to see that they have the money in their smart contract and the soft cap reached.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Does somebody know when those $9,5 mil of SAFT contracts will be converted? I know it says within a week, but it's been already a week and nothing happens...

Need to wait for an official answer for this, just the team knows it
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.
Yea, maybe it can guarantee that the token price wont drop below the ICO price.

yes VLB is good for small investors too Smiley
YES, the company's management made a very clever move, setting a minimum threshold during ICO 1 ETH. The more users and investors, the less will the influence of large investors on the cost of coins.
In think that is the right strategy because otherwise you're going to put the future of tyour project in the hands of a few unknown people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Qiwi is a Russian Crypto Firm that operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia Smiley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qiwi
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.

YES, the company's management made a very clever move, setting a minimum threshold during ICO 1 ETH. The more users and investors, the less will the influence of large investors on the cost of coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.

what is the profit that can be gained if we already know the holders token that has been held? I think it will not give any impact and profit to us ,, but there is no harm too if you want to know it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Qiwi alsodeveloping blockchain? I using qiwi a long time, but didnt kno this..

What is Qiwi? Is it a Russian payments service provider? I am not familiar with it since I am not a russian. Btw, the efforts that vlb takes impress me so much. I have no doubt wit this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.

Well a part of the bounty hunter will dump every time, but who cares? After the dump prices will go up anyways as then the real value can be determined.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I think it's not a guarantee, as there are still the bounty hunters, but it can help to avoid a too big dump.

As far as i know, there is not a single thing can guarantee that the token price wont drop. But of course it is a precaution.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

❗️Creation of any blockchain is a meaningless exercise if one doesn’t have the means, the platform and the team to build a stack of applications with the real world on top of it. ❗️

VLB Token together with the Qiwi Blockchain Technologies is doing precisely this. Significant majority of interfaces, including consumer level application is already developed and they are functioning within the existing business process. The team with a wealth of experience building and implementing blockchains in real economy sectors will develop VLB. All these factors will bring Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain to success.

4793 ETH shows the counter. Slowly investments are coming. It is good when the project already has a functioning business, on the basis of which it is possible to continue further development.
Activity: 364
Will ratio public vs. carfix/advisors remain the same after burning unsold tokens?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Qiwi alsodeveloping blockchain? I using qiwi a long time, but didnt kno this..
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

❗️Creation of any blockchain is a meaningless exercise if one doesn’t have the means, the platform and the team to build a stack of applications with the real world on top of it. ❗️

VLB Token together with the Qiwi Blockchain Technologies is doing precisely this. Significant majority of interfaces, including consumer level application is already developed and they are functioning within the existing business process. The team with a wealth of experience building and implementing blockchains in real economy sectors will develop VLB. All these factors will bring Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain to success.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think it's not a guarantee, as there are still the bounty hunters, but it can help to avoid a too big dump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
well, this is surely a long term hodling token imo.

i dont expect to have huge gains in some quick months, but moreover, in the long term holding of the token.

yes this is plus point if investors do long term investment, i know VLB project give good profit during ico also VLB give profit but best thing is long term until platform launch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: