Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 21. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
well, this is surely a long term hodling token imo.

i dont expect to have huge gains in some quick months, but moreover, in the long term holding of the token.

Noted. Crypto long term = more than some quick months. Cheesy

The target for VLB being operational is just 1 year. In the meantime I think VLB tokens will benefit from CarFix expanding as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
many looking for quick money but i would count VLB as long term project.  You have to give some time to develop platform. Next year this will be good project i think

Well, every startup needs time to give return profits but since VLB has already business going outside blockchain, i think they can reduce this time to a minimum.
Yeah everyone hope so about the minimum time, but quality first.
I just hope that it wont be longer than their roadmap.

I think it is  possible to achieve such expectations, but I'm definitely sure this project can deliver profits to its investors in short and long term.

yes VLB is a really nice startup and need some time for gain, very good for long term invest Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
Yeah, project is good - especially for the long term invest,
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.

Its the same for all tokens, have a random look at 5, 10 or 100 tokens and you will likely see similar patterns. Altcoins move in correlation with BTC and news/fud.
Yeah, but in the case when project is very ambitious, when it's invested by millions people- like ethereum or neo - here token price, as we see steadily growing and can't fall sharply. Well, news is of course very important with this I agree.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.

Its the same for all tokens, have a random look at 5, 10 or 100 tokens and you will likely see similar patterns. Altcoins move in correlation with BTC and news/fud.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
A nice project that sees car lovers, is very useful for car maintenance and sales services pamper car owners hopefully this project succeeds.
Best wishs.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
vlb is and will be a high quality and successful project, they will need some time to develop the project for well,anyway i will do a long term hold strategy for this ico...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

i dont expect to have huge gains in some quick months, but moreover, in the long term holding of the token.

Definately long term hold. It will take a while for it to get a hold on the market.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
many looking for quick money but i would count VLB as long term project.  You have to give some time to develop platform. Next year this will be good project i think

Well, every startup needs time to give return profits but since VLB has already business going outside blockchain, i think they can reduce this time to a minimum.
Yeah everyone hope so about the minimum time, but quality first.
I just hope that it wont be longer than their roadmap.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

yes, VLB has already a business  that going outside blockchain,  i think also they can reduce this time to a minimum.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Long term if they deliver, for example they didn't clarify yet why manager is claiming that vlb (an erc20) will be on the new chain (a PoS chain)
Lets see where this journey is heading. I see there is a lot of traction for VLB, so many people are interested, meaning there is a demand for this in the society. Hopefully you will have a successful ICO!

yes i see also here on bitcointalk and on the press a lot of interest.  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

If a token runs under a platform that is really tough and has proven to be a lot of devotees, then we don't need to worry about such things (pump and dump). The price will back to normal again as soon as the razzle stopped.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 644

Activity: 518
Sure, but in next year VLB token price can be much higher - so that early investors can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

There is not dump everytime. It can moon and just correct which is normal for every market.

Exactly, if a project is solid, has a great community, hard working devs and a successful platform then it will really moon but it doesn't mean that if it will moon then a dump is most likely to happen, that may happen in other cryptocurrency but that's not always the case and with this project it will seldom be the case and I can tell you that with confidence. This is not your average cryptocurrency, this is a cryptocurrency that has a valuable use in the vehicle industry, as long as its platform is being used and is being utilize by a huge number of people then a dump rarely happens, the price might decrease a little but that's normal for any cryptocurrency, this world is so volatile that a consistent uptrend is out of the picture, there will always be some ups and some downs that's just the way the market works.
Of course, if the company is successful and widely distributed, and the cost of the tokens will be very high, it can lead to an increase in the cost of the final services, auto dealers, insurance, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: