Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 34. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The total in the web page was not yet updated, but its nice the soft cap was reached

it was reached before the ICO in the pre-sale phase. pretty impressive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The total in the web page was not yet updated, but its nice the soft cap was reached
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
nice, already 100 pages big Smiley

community is growing stronger and the soft cap got also hit Smiley

a nice future lays ahead Smiley
Activity: 686
So if softcap won't be reached nothing gonna happen? The funds will be returned and that's it, no project?

But hasn't it already been confirmed by the dev that they already have raised more than their soft-cap? So I guess the project will go on either way.
It would not be fair, after all time attention and money invested from all parties, non-development of future project, I am happy with the result achieved, at least we will have something independent of when finalized
Activity: 154
So if softcap won't be reached nothing gonna happen? The funds will be returned and that's it, no project?
Soft Cap is reached. They received about 32,500 ETH from a private investor. This amount is also taken into account. So do not worry and do not hesitate to invest)

32,500 :OOOO thats impressive - i think the project is cool too but thats a really huge sum
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Soft Cap is reached. They received about 32,500 ETH from a private investor. This amount is also taken into account. So do not worry and do not hesitate to invest)
Activity: 154
We just hit the 100 pages mark thats just amazing!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
We've got 4 scenarios of events, depending on the funds collected. You can read about them in the White Paper on page 52

I went to look up page 52, but it is missing from the whitepaper I downloaded before. Turns out there is an updated version on the website.

Good thing you have added an appendix with various projections, because in the original whitepaper 75% went to development. Now we can see development is capped to $27 million and most of the additional funds go to sales & marketing.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
VLB ICO period is only for 1 week, I think they should make it much longer, at least for about 3 weeks just like any other ICO.

Token sales will run until December, 17th. Maybe you misread the information under the ICO status on the website. There will be 4 stages that have different bonuses in each stage. The sooner you invest in VLB, the more tokens you'll get.

Do you know how much is the hard cap please ?

Hard cap is 300,000 ETH

Let's assume you would be able to raise 300,000 ETH, what are you guys doing with this amount of money? I mean it's more then 120,000,000$.

We've got 4 scenarios of events, depending on the funds collected. You can read about them in the White Paper on page 52

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
VLB ICO period is only for 1 week, I think they should make it much longer, at least for about 3 weeks just like any other ICO.

Token sales will run until December, 17th. Maybe you misread the information under the ICO status on the website. There will be 4 stages that have different bonuses in each stage. The sooner you invest in VLB, the more tokens you'll get.

Hard cap is 300,000 ETH

Let's assume you would be able to raise 300,000 ETH, what are you guys doing with this amount of money? I mean it's more then 120,000,000$.
copper member
Everything is clear except one: how will the erc20 token work in someone else's blockchain? Either it might look like payment by a token of a record in the blockchain, and the entry is made manually?

I asked this before but it's still unclear to me maybe their blockchain it's just for data issue and not for payments (but again, there must a coin circulating in it since it's a PoS chain)

Lets wait for the dev to clearify this, since they are quite active. Wondering this myself too

Information about token balances will stay in public network since it does not make any sense to keep it in erc20 in private network. In general, private network will work with token balances information in public network. Right now we are working on couple of solutions in order to achieve that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
25.000 its quite a lot of ETH for the soft cap. Was not already raised a considerable amount of money through private investors?

I don't know why people use dots for counting numbers. 25.000 is only 25 , shouldn't it be 25000.00  ?

Because it mostly depends on where you are coming from. Here in Germany, we use dots as thousands separators and a comma as a decimal separator. In England, for example, it's exactly the opposite.
Activity: 140
Everything is clear except one: how will the erc20 token work in someone else's blockchain? Either it might look like payment by a token of a record in the blockchain, and the entry is made manually?

I asked this before but it's still unclear to me maybe their blockchain it's just for data issue and not for payments (but again, there must a coin circulating in it since it's a PoS chain)

Lets wait for the dev to clearify this, since they are quite active. Wondering this myself too
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 84
25.000 its quite a lot of ETH for the soft cap. Was not already raised a considerable amount of money through private investors?

I don't know why people use dots for counting numbers. 25.000 is only 25 , shouldn't it be 25000.00  ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
people judged too much with how the announcement thread looks and the face of the team.. they forget to speculate the market and business models.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

But hasn't it already been confirmed by the dev that they already have raised more than their soft-cap? So I guess the project will go on either way.

Why then it's not reflected in the ICO counter on the website?

If I understood it correctly these funds will be put in the smart contract in the next couple of days and then should be visibile in the counter on the website.

Yes, you are right. Soft cap is reached already.   Pre sale is added to ISO. We received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.

Got it. Thanks a lot for the clarification!
Activity: 98
⚡️VLB Token, the platimum sponsor of Inside Fintech Conference & Expo 2017 in Seoul, was presented at the event by one of our co-founders, Paul Nazarov.🎤 Fintech Conference & Expo explores Blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions for financial processes, and its impact on the global financial ecosystem.

Great publicity guys!

How's the feedback from people roaming the Expo?  Are there any other car related cryptos present?
copper member

Hard cap is 300,000 ETH
copper member
⚡️VLB Token, the platimum sponsor of Inside Fintech Conference & Expo 2017 in Seoul, was presented at the event by one of our co-founders, Paul Nazarov.🎤 Fintech Conference & Expo explores Blockchain technology and other decentralized solutions for financial processes, and its impact on the global financial ecosystem.

Pages:
Jump to: