Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 37. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

It's sooooooo hard to stand out nowadays, there are so many projects out there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley

alts are still going down, I don't think it's a good moment to run an ico ..
ICO's do better when everything is sort of stable .. these extreme bull and bear market aren't very good.

But we can't expect and predictes everything could be stable, think ICO as a long term  project, if  the ICO got a solid foundation and great potential there are nothing wrong to buy the  ICO, as long as it can make profit it won't be matter to buy the ICO with a little higher price and VLB got a good vision and mission also a good marketing team, the chance of you earning profit is very big
Yes it is really true.
Having a good ICO who handle a project your project is also an advantage for the owner.
Because ICO is the one who advertise and make your project earn.
So for VLB project it really deserve a good ICO since this project was also a better one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
what is Carfix? i dont understand what you will say with the screens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Let's see what vlb tells us

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selenikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off

Could you explain more clearly what data it is we're seeing here? Could all be a lot of FUD
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley

ICO's do better when everything is sort of stable .. these extreme bull and bear market aren't very good.

But we can't expect and predictes everything could be stable, think ICO as a long term  project, if  the ICO got a solid foundation and great potential there are nothing wrong to buy the  ICO, as long as it can make profit it won't be matter to buy the ICO with a little higher price and VLB got a good vision and mission also a good marketing team, the chance of you earning profit is very big

Yes, Also take into consideration the expodential growth that is about to happen in the cryptoshpere in the coming years.  A lot of money flowing in. With this time good projects are bound to bring investors a hefty profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

copper member
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
❗️❗️VLB Token ICO is live! Don't miss your chance to get 30% bonus❗️❗️ 

❗️❗️Be careful of fraud ❗️❗️  

Please be aware that we NEVER send our smart contract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart contract only at our website (vlb.io) and in your personal account (vlb.io/account/).
Please check the smart contract address before sending ETH!

❗️❗️ For all participants! ❗️❗️ 

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So much reviews and article about VLB, the review by Forbes is very nice and improve the visibility of VLB and the project deserve it. VLB will propose a very nice application for blockchain and the project has a huge potential.
Yes this project is need to be known by as many people as possible.
They are very good at marketing  Smiley
I agree that means that they are doing their job well. The more attention they can get the more investors they would attrack.
And of course the more investors the more funds for developing and promoting this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So much reviews and article about VLB, the review by Forbes is very nice and improve the visibility of VLB and the project deserve it. VLB will propose a very nice application for blockchain and the project has a huge potential.
I agree that means that they are doing their job well. The more attention they can get the more investors they would attrack.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
If we could get a link to that financial information instead of a screenshot that would be nice. That way we can translate it. And we can check whether the claims are plausible. Or is it locked behind a paywall or something?
copper member
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
CarFix is already an operationally profitable company.
It is worthwhile to understand that money is not attracted to the development of CarFix, but to the construction of a new decentralized system that uses blockchain technology.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax

What is the connection between CarFix and CarPrice? Could it be because they are relatively new that the loss is attributed to the cost of the repair shops? I can imagine it will take a while to recoup the investment. Unless you insinuate that they are using an ICO to pay off the debt.
Autsch ... hope VLB can say something to this ...
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax

What is the connection between CarFix and CarPrice? Could it be because they are relatively new that the loss is attributed to the cost of the repair shops? I can imagine it will take a while to recoup the investment. Unless you insinuate that they are using an ICO to pay off the debt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 182
Its crazy to see all those articles about VLB!
This project is getting noticed! Great work devs, you guys are doing great marketing.

Keep this up!
Love it
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

⚠️ Do not miss the article in the Forbes. ⚠️

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

A great move, publish it in other sources, it brings good results. Investors need confidence in the project.

forbes is big global media company, they really do what they want.
this is not great again, but more than great
I know what Forbes is but I'm surprised that they are reviewing ICOs. Anyway this is very good news for us
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Let's see what vlb tells us

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

https://i.imgur.com/IhJT341.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RMkvFUT.jpg
OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selenikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax

I like the approach of this white paper that lays the foundations by defining each term precisely to ensure transparency and understanding in an honest and reliable way, all the terms of the contract are listed and each concept is shelled layer by layer, something that you don't often see in whitepapers in general. A good point
Pages:
Jump to: