Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 35. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
So if softcap won't be reached nothing gonna happen? The funds will be returned and that's it, no project?

But hasn't it already been confirmed by the dev that they already have raised more than their soft-cap? So I guess the project will go on either way.

Why then it's not reflected in the ICO counter on the website?

If I understood it correctly these funds will be put in the smart contract in the next couple of days and then should be visibile in the counter on the website.

Yes, you are right. Soft cap is reached already.   Pre sale is added to ISO. We received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
VLB ICO period is only for 1 week, I think they should make it much longer, at least for about 3 weeks just like any other ICO.

Token sales will run until December, 17th. Maybe you misread the information under the ICO status on the website. There will be 4 stages that have different bonuses in each stage. The sooner you invest in VLB, the more tokens you'll get.

Do you know how much is the hard cap please ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
So if softcap won't be reached nothing gonna happen? The funds will be returned and that's it, no project?

But hasn't it already been confirmed by the dev that they already have raised more than their soft-cap? So I guess the project will go on either way.

Why then it's not reflected in the ICO counter on the website?
Activity: 616
VLB ICO period is only for 1 week, I think they should make it much longer, at least for about 3 weeks just like any other ICO.

Where did you find the information about 1 week?

Official information about VLB Token ICO:

- ICO Launch – 27 November 12:00pm (noon) UTC

- ICO Completion – 17 December 12:00pm (noon) UTC

Please, trust only the official information from the VLB team!!

Oops I stand corrected. Well I'm glad it will last for several days to accommodate other potential investors to participate in this significant project. Smiley
Activity: 546

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Everything is clear except one: how will the erc20 token work in someone else's blockchain? Either it might look like payment by a token of a record in the blockchain, and the entry is made manually?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Token sales will run until December, 17th. Maybe you misread the information under the ICO status on the website. There will be 4 stages that have different bonuses in each stage. The sooner you invest in VLB, the more tokens you'll get.

Hi, I need the bounty ANN LINK
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 468
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Interesting project, i will participate in the bounty campaign. Thank you.
Activity: 294

🚀 We are glad to annouce that VLB Tokens ICO is hitting new milestones! 🚀
The first results are really amazing: we got 1,7 mln USD ( 3685 ETH) in first 24 hours! We are getting closer and closer to our goal!  

Please be aware that only 4 days are left before our 30% bonus proposal ends. Don't miss your chance to participate now!

Wow, that's great. Even in this hard period this project succeeded in getting important funds like this in one day !
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Where did you find the information about 1 week?

Official information about VLB Token ICO:

- ICO Launch – 27 November 12:00pm (noon) UTC

- ICO Completion – 17 December 12:00pm (noon) UTC

Please, trust only the official information from the VLB team!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 17

⚠️ Do not miss the article in the Forbes. ⚠️

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

A good article, though rather small. But since this is a magazine about business, apparently technical details were missed. But the general idea of the project is described in the main features.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Why do you think so? Most investments are often in the first time. Sure sometimes you are lucky to see some high late investments but I also saw a lot of ICOs with more time or extention which raised not really more in this time.
Activity: 616
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off
DEV, what is it really so? It does not turn out that some of the money received from your ICO will go to pay off CarFix's losses? I think many potential investors will not like it.

I repeat - stop panicking and distributing reports of the initial stages of business (2016).
All funds collected from ICO will go to the development of the VLB project.
If the soft cap is not dialed - all the funds will be returned to the participants back!
Many thanks for clarifying the situation. I hope everything will be as you said. I hope the soft cap will be achieved, and the project will pay in life!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
25.000 its quite a lot of ETH for the soft cap. Was not already raised a considerable amount of money through private investors?
As I know they got approx 32.500 Eth from private investor, and they will put the amount on website soon, so after they put that amount the softcap reached.

Yes, you are right. Soft cap is reached already.   Pre sale is added to ISO. We received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.

Ok that was what i had understood as well but i ws seeing the softcap was not yet reaxhed in the website. Ill keep an eye on it then
copper member
what is the total supply of tokens and what about ICO end date? what will be price on ICO and pre sale per token? project looks like very promising project.

There will be issued up 250 mln tokens

200 mln VLB Tokens will be sold during ICO

The pre-sale is already finished.

Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec - 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.
copper member
Thank you for your quick reply VLB_Token. I understand that people want to know what those numbers are about.
Also, wasn't the soft cap reached already?

Very good to see the Devs are active here to reply to the community. More projects should follow this.

I was also under assumption they already raised a lot, softcap should be reached easily?

No their website says that they raised 3801 ETH and their soft cap is 25,000 ETH. So still a long way to go. would be nice if they reach it but the token sales is untill 2th december.

2nd of December - it's the end of the first stage of the ICO.

Real end of the ICO - 17th of December!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what is the total supply of tokens and what about ICO end date? what will be price on ICO and pre sale per token? project looks like very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: